Our first time to the Algarve and we couldn't have asked for anything better. The Vitors Plaza is very lucky to have such lovely staff working throughout the complex. From the welcome at reception, to housekeeping, entertainment and bar/restaurant staff everyone was happy to help.Ann from Collins Avenue, checked in Sat 09 Sep 2023
Situated in a privileged area of the Western Algarve, close to Vau Beach (2.2km), Praia do Alemão Alemão (1.5km), Praia da Rocha (4km) and 70km from the International Airport of Faro International Airport. Vitors Plaza has a perimeter of 20km, with 3 of the the best golf courses in the the Algarve; the Alto Golf (200mtr), the Penina Golf Course (6km) and the Palmares (15km). Not far away you will find Alvor, a typical fishing village and the cosmopolitan city of Portimão.
- Reception 24 Hours
- Check-in: From 16h00
- Check-out: Until 12h00
Facilitiies and Services
- Restaurant/ Bar Terrace
- Snack-Bar / Bar
- Mini-Market / Souvenirs Shop
- Meeting Room of 60 m2, with capacity for up to 30 people (Equipped with projector, screen, mobile flipchart and WiFi)
- Self-Service Laundry
- Luggage Room
- Game Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pools (1 Adults pools and 1 Children's pool)
- Indoor Pool (heated when the climatic conditions justify — adults only)
- Tennis court and multisport field of synthetic grass
- Mini-Golf, shuffleboard and table tennis
- Children's Playground
- Public bathroom adapted to people with reduced mobility
- Car Park
- Charger for electric vehicles (MOBILE network)
- Courtesy bus to the beach and the centre of Portimão
- Free High-Speed WiFi in public areas and apartments
- ATM machine
- Entertainment (High season — according to the program)
**Shuttle Service**: Free shuttle service from the hotel to the beach.
Consists of 5 Blocks of One-bedroom and Two-bedroom apartments in a U-shape surrounding the pools. All the apartments are spacious, with excellent pools or country views.
"THE THREE BROTHERS" RESTAURANT
With 1 large dining room and 1 spacious terrace with a panoramic pool view, "The Three Brothers" restaurant offers A La Carte, set menu or buffet service, which includes delicious and varied dishes from Portuguese and international cuisine. It is open for breakfast and dinner. The meals that make up the breakfast, half board and full board will be served as follows.
- Buffet Breakfast : When the number of customers is too small to justify the preparation of a buffet, breakfast will be served at the table, giving the customer a choice of all the products that usually compose the buffet.
- Lunch : Consists of soup or salad as a starter, as a main course 1 dish on the snack-bar menu may be chosen and as a dessert ice cream (1 scoop), sweet of the day or 1 piece fruit.
- Dinner : Set menu served at the restaurant. Consisting of soup or simple salad as a starter, as a main course will have 3 dishes to choose from, 1 of meat, 1 of fish and 1 of pasta or eggs or vegetarian and dessert (1 scoop) or ice cream or 1 piece of fruit or sweet of the day. Dinner can be served as a buffet in periods of high occupancy on a half-board basis.
Close to the swimming pool, with a superb variety of snacks to suit every taste. Drink, dance and have fun with our nightly entertainment program, or just simply relax to the sound of our music. Let yourself get carried away with the atmosphere of a memorable evening.
A place where the most varied essential goods for each guest are available.
- Basic foods with an emphasis on fresh bread baked on-site
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hygiene and cleaning products
- A wide range of beach and leisure articles
- Souvenir section
Daytime entertainment with games in the swimming pool area; sports tournaments and children's entertainment. Night entertainment with shows, quizzes, karaoke and live music.
The perfect venue for a meeting or conference in our multi-functional meeting room. With 60m and a capacity for up to 30 people, the meeting room is equipped with a projector, screen, mobile flip chart and free Wi-Fi. Vitor's Plaza offers a document cover, a pen and a bottle of still water as a courtesy.