We stayed here for two weeks all inclusive and had a great time. The Premium room was clean and spacious with a large balcony overlooking one of the pools. Our children were in the lounge on the couch and trundle bed which was fine and we had the twin bedroom.Jenny from Swindon, checked in Wed 10 Aug 2022
- Spa and wellness area
- 7 swimming pools
- Kids Club
The 3 star Labranda Aloe Club Resort is located next to the Dunas de Corralejo National Park on the lush island of Fuerteventura. The hotel provides its guests with a multitude of leisure facilities. Adults can select from the hotel's four different swimming pools, while the kids can find entertainment in the children's club. You can also indulge in relaxing treatments at the on-site spa or soak under one of the multi-sensation showers. There’s excitement around every corner, whether that’s in the whirlpool or thanks to the professional animation team, presenting guests with many opportunities for adventure among the relaxation.
Not to mention, the resort is home to two restaurants and pool bars, where guests can enjoy natural blends of drinks and continental cuisines. After which, you can retire to your bright air-conditioned room and recline in your very own private balcony. With so many on-site facilities, the hotel delivers an enjoyable stay for every guest.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors to Labranda Aloe Club Resort recommend the versatile hotel to families due to the lively atmosphere and wealth of children's facilities on-site. Couples also enjoyed the hotel and its four separate adult pools.
AT A GLANCE
- 40 km from Fuerteventura Airport
- 800 m from Playa Vista Lobos
- 1.7 km from Centro Comercial Las Palmeras
Pool and Leisure
- 4 adult pools
- 3 children's pools
- Spa and wellness area
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet-style restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- 2 pool bars
- Professional shows
- Live music
- Kids' club
- Games area
- Disabled access
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry service (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
For scenic views of the Atlantic Ocean and a quiet stroll along the sand, the nearest beach, Playa Vista Lobos, is only 800 m away. Alternatively, guests can soak in the waters of the Jacuzzi in the wellness area or indulge in the Finnish sauna. Beauty treatments, such as a variety of facials and manicures, are also available.
Families are sure to enjoy a day trip to the Acua Water Park, only 1.7 km away. Filled with swimming pools, tanning areas and thrilling water slides, guests of all ages can keep busy. Float down the lazy river in the sun or take the kids to the mini club. Whether it’s excitement or a relaxing day you're seeking, Acua Water Park can provide both.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The hotel's Restaurant Traviata is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and guests can choose dishes from the international buffet or the live cooking station. Themed dinners occur three times throughout the week, serving Mexican, Asian and Canarian cuisines. Guests are required to wear smart casual clothes.
- Ristorante Trattoria Brezza is the hotel's other restaurant, serving Italian cuisine for dinner. Guests are asked to wear casual clothing.
- Pool Bar Vitaminico offers a range of refreshing drinks, including natural smoothies, shakes and cocktails. Alcoholic and branded drinks are also available.
- Drinks and snacks are served at Pool Bar Las Dunas, open from the afternoon until evening.
- Guests can stock up the apartment kitchen from the HiperDino supermarket 950 m away.
- 180 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Families of four can enjoy the functional standard rooms, which are equipped with a fridge, TV and private balcony overlooking the pool or hotel gardens. Standard apartments, which include a kitchen, are suitable for guests who also wish to self-cater, and have the option of a land, pool or garden view. Guests can upgrade to a premium apartment, decorated with calming blues and more comfortable bedding. These apartments have views of the pool from the private balcony. For more privacy, the two bedroom apartments are located on the ground floor, with baby cots available upon request.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare