From the moment the coach pulled up it had that wow factor that we was hoping for as read so many good reviews. Accommodation was spotless food was good and staff were very friendly and welcoming.Carl from Dover, checked in Tue 06 Sep 2022
- 8 swimming pools
- Adults only areas
- Wellness Centre
About Alua Suites Fuerteventura 4*
The 4 star Alua Suites Fuerteventura (previously Suite Hotel Atlantis Fuerteventura Resort), boasts a prime location adjacent to the dunes of Corralejo and next to a white sandy beach. With access to eight different swimming pools and range of activities, this all inclusive resort is a picturesque and relaxing place to stay. Children are kept busy in their own clubs and pools, while adults can enjoy the tranquil ambience of the resort and recline by a secluded pool of their choice. The hotel is also home to many themed restaurants, delivering cuisines from around the globe, while a variety of bars scattered through tropical gardens give guests the chance to sit back with a revitalising drink. Book a Premium room and enjoy access to the Adults Only Premium Club (+16 years) with a range of special services, including an exclusive restaurant, bars, exclusive swimming pools, one of which with whirlbeds as well as a chill-out area with Balinese sunbeds.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to the Alua Suites Fuerteventura recommend the hotel to both couples and families. Couples appreciate the Adults Only Premium Club on offer, whilst families also like it due to the children’s entertainment facilities.
At a Glance
- 34 km from Fuerteventura Airport
- 50 m from the nearest beach
- 1.5 km from Correlejo centre
- 750 m from Shopping Center El Campanario
Pool and Leisure
- 6 outdoor swimming pools
- 2 children’s swimming pools
- Splash Park
- Wellness Centre (at an extra cost)
- Tennis school
- Balinese Beds
- Water spots
- Tropical gardens
Restaurant and Bars
- 5 restaurants
- 6 bars
- Mini Club (4 to 6 years)
- Kids' club (7 to 12 years)
- Teens' club (12 to 16 years)
- Live music and evening entertainment
- Accessible rooms are available on request
- Air conditioning
- Laundry service (at an extra cost)
- Babysitting (at an extra cost)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free shuttle bus to the Grandes Playes
Local Area and Things to Do
For those wanting to explore, the dunes and dramatic beach of the Correlejo National Park is under 2 km away from the hotel. Or you can book a boat tour with Travel Republic to the island of Lobos where you’ll be on the look out for dolphins and whales before dropping anchor on a secluded beach for swimming and snorkeling. For families and those that like an adrenalin rush, visit the local Acuapark in Correlejo to experience a range of slides. It also has a kids’ club and dedicated area for children. Tickets can also be pre-booked with Travel Republic.
Food and Drink
- The Gaudí Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, offering a wide range of international and local dishes as part of the buffet. Enjoy some live show cooking and themed dinners several nights a week.
- The traditional Spanish Atrium Restaurant serves both buffet and à la carte dishes, reservation required.
- As part of the hotel's Adult's Only Premium Club, La Scala Restaurant delivers extensive buffet and à la carte options dinner.
- Try some Asian and vegetarian cuisine from the Asian restaurant, Rambutan. Start your day with a healthy and varied breakfast buffet and at midday enjoy a salad and snacks in the Premium Lounge & Club
- The Bar Plaza is open in the heart of the hotel for an extensive drinks menu in a lively atmosphere.
- The Tropic Connect Bar serves refreshing drinks at the poolside.
- The Pool Snack bar serves snacks, drinks and tea-time cakes during the day.
- The Lobby Bar serves coffee and cocktails that can be enjoyed inside or on the outdoor terrace. The Scala Bar is ideal for aperitifs or cocktails
- The Bahia Bar offers a selection of cocktails and refreshing drinks accompanied by music, daily newspapers and boards games
- 383 suites
- 23 buildings
- 2 floors
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
The neutrally decorated suites are spacious with excellent views of the vibrant gardens or swimming pools. The junior suite, one and two bedroom suites have their own balcony or terrace. A range of amenities is provided, including double bed and twin beds, a satellite TV, sofa bed, kettle, small fridge, air conditioning, safe (at an extra cost), USB plug and free Wi-Fi. Bathrooms also include a make-up mirror and hairdryer. The Junior Suite Premium offers a free safe, double bed and twin beds, pillow menu, bathrobes and slippers, “Welcome” mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities, Nespresso machine and a beach bag as a gift.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare