Room was clean however tired and could do with an upgrade, bed was very comfortable, no robes but did have slippers.Mike from Great Yarmouth, checked in Wed 06 Sep 2023
- 6 themed restaurants
- Luxury Evridiki Spa
- Waterpark with 6 whirl slides
About Lindos Breeze Beach Hotel
Lindos Breeze Beach Hotel is a 5-star resort which offers a combination of contemporary comfort and luxury. There are 3 pools, ideal for adults and kids as well as a waterpark, with 6 impressive whirl slides. Outdoor enthusiasts can stay active at the mini gym, two tennis courts, four boccia courts, and two beach volleyball courts. Little ones will love mini football and playing at the kids club for all day fun and games at the playground. But if you’d rather opt for relaxation, book a massage at Evridiki Spa or unwind in the jacuzzi.
Foodies can take their pick from 6 themed restaurants – one for every day of the week. When night falls head down to the hotel’s very own nightclub, for some evening entertainment. Sunseekers will be happy knowing the hotel is only 0.15km from the beach, where you can catch a few rays, plus try your hand at some new water sports.
Who is it Great for?
Lindos Breeze Beach Hotel is a great hotel for adventure seekers and those seeking fun-filled entertainment. Guests can choose from watching a show in the hotel’s theatre to heading down to the nightclub or making a splash in the waterpark! There’s also a bunch of fun games like darts, minigolf, and table tennis for you to enjoy with family and friends.
At a Glance
- 53km away from Rhodes Town
- 57km away from Airport
- 14km away from Lindos Village
- 50km away from Butterflies Valley
- 63km away from Acropolis of Ancient Kamiros
- 36km away from Prasonisi Windsurfung Centre
- 5km away from the nearest village of Lardos
- 2,3km away from the nearest Pharmacy
- 100m away from the Bus Station
Pool and Leisure
- Waterpark with 6 whirl slides
- 3 pools
- Evridiki Spa with gym, indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna and Turkish-style Hammam
- Aqua aerobic
- Aqua Pilates
- Yoga (private yoga sessions on request – a service provided by the hotel with extra charge)
- Hiking and guided hiking (a service provided by the hotel with extra charge)
- Water sports: Tennis Lessons, Personal Trainer, Scuba Diving (PADI certified), Bike Rental are a service provided by the hotel with extra charge
Restaurants and Bars
- Room Service (service provided by the hotel from 07:30 – 22:30 with extra charge)
- Main Restaurant
- Breeze Restaurant, Inhouse Grill
- Asian Restaurant
- Mexican Restaurant
- Greek Restaurant
- Sea food Restaurant by the beach
- Souvlaki Corner
- Asian Noodle Bar
- Tortillas – Wraps
- Lunch by the Beach Restaurant
- Mediterranean Restaurant
- Ice Cream Bar
- Starlight, Inhouse Pool Bar
- Beach Bar
- Chillout Bar
- Main Bar
- Aqua Park Pool Bar
- Table Tennis
- Mini soccer court with artificial grass (free of charge during the day), evening floodlight with extra charge.
- Tennis courts with artificial grass (free of charge during the day), evening floodlight with extra charge.
- Beach Volley Court (free during the day)
- Boccia Courts (free of charge during the day)
- Fitness room: available daily (10.00 – 1900 at Evridiki Spa, reservation required)
- Mini Club (4-12 and 12 – 16-year-olds)
- Night Shows (Greek, Rock, jazz night)
- Games area (billiards with surcharge) plus table tennis
- Beach with small pebbles (within the complex)
- Water sports
- Car / motorcycle / bicycle rental
- Golf (44kms away)
- Business Centre, to assist with any business requirements, from faxing and photocopying to organizing conferences or meetings.
Local Area and Things to Do
This hotel is perfect for those seeking endless entertainment. Some of the most popular things to do are watching movies at the open-air cinema, buying goodies at the shopping arcade and swimming in the outdoor pools. There’s even an inbuilt bar and water park with 6 whirl slides – what more could you ask for?! If you fancy a little mooch around the local area, the hotel is just 14 km away from Lindos Village- the whitewashed town is brimming with ancient secrets and famous archaeological sites, like Lindos Acropolis.
Food and Drink
- Main Restaurant is the central lunch and dinner spot, specialising in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy coffee and cakes between 06:00-07:00am, while dinners are typically either buffet style or special themed nights. The Main Restaurant also caters to those with dietary requirements on request. This includes those following a gluten free, dairy free and nut free diet.
- Breeze Restaurant, Inhouse Grill Restaurant opens from 19:00 – 22:00 and boasts a selection of premium cut grilled meats, served with tasty chips and salad.
- Asian Restaurant offers a wide variety of traditional Asian classics with their muti- level tastes that really pack a punch.
- Mexican Restaurant brings the heat, with its trendy poolside tapas and burrito bites, paired with nachos and spicy Mexican main dishes.
- Greek Restaurant offers authentic Greek meze dishes. Plates are ideal for sharing around the poolside with friends and family.
- Sea food Restaurant by the beach is a fabulous fish restaurant, where meze and main fish dishes are served by the edge of the sea, next to breathtaking sea views.
- Souvlaki Corner serves up popular Greek fast food.
- Asian Noodle Bar cooks hot, fresh noodles straight from the wok, right in front of your very eyes.
- Tortillas serves traditional Argentinian street food. The handmade tortillas are accompanied by fresh fruits, veg, as well as a variety of meat.
- Lunch by the Beach Restaurant is where you come when you fancy a burger sesh. Have yours served with a fresh salad or pile of chips, right on the beach.
- Mediterranean Restaurant offers delicious Italian dishes, like rustic pizzas, fresh pastas, and salads, right by the poolside.
- Creperie is the ideal pick me up, serving sweet and savoury crepes by the poolside. Take your pick from freshly made crepes, waffles, and chocolate treats on offer, all served with ice cream.
- Ice Cream Bar is the perfect place to come when you need to cool down or are craving something sweet! Unlimited flavours mean you can mix and match flavours until you find your dream combo.
- Starlight is an In-house Pool Bar, offering refreshments from morning until midnight. It’s the perfect spot for relaxation. The bar is set in green nature with chillout music for you to listen to as you unwind with a cocktail or two.
- Beach Bar is the place to hydrate after hours in the sun. So, grab a refreshing cold drink, coffee or cocktail and get back to lying on your lounger.
- Chillout Bar is the perfect poolside bar to pay a visit before and after your dinner. Listen to dreamy music as you relax in the stylish setting with a margarita or G&T.
- Main Bar is a popular choice for drinks before and after dinner. Cocktails are served on the elegant indoor lounge and stunning outdoor terrace, which overlook the shimmering crystal blue waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Aqua Park Pool Bar can be found on the sun terrace, with the waterpark located at the top of the hotel. Whilst your kids enjoy splashing around in the pools and slides, make the most of me time with a drink and snack at this bar.
- Disco is a fully equipped club, playing chart hits and includes a range of All Inclusive cocktails, served until midnight.
132 contemporary rooms (including deluxe double room, deluxe triple room and deluxe family room) ideal for couples, friends and families.
Overview of Rooms
The sophisticated rooms are contemporary in design and reflect a sense of tranquillity. All rooms units have undergone recent renovation from 2019 – 2020 to meet your every need. Every bedroom is attractively furnished and equipped with a hairdryer, telephone, 42-inch SAT TV and free Wi-Fi. There’s also a mini fridge, stocked with your favourite drinks and a balcony with stunning pool and garden views – some even allow you to glimpse out at the turquoise waters of the Aegean. If you’ve left your cosy slippers and dressing gown at home, don’t worry - you’re equipped with them when you arrive!
- Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.