The Island resort was superb. As good as you could ever imagine a trip to the Maldives would be, truly spectacular. Booked through Travel Republic and they were £2000 cheaper than booking.com and £1500 cheaper than booking direct with Siyam World for the exact same stay.Peter from Sheerness, checked in Thu 02 Nov 2023
- World class spa
- 3 swimming pools
- PADI-certified dive centre
About Siyam World
Siyam World is a plush All Inclusive five-star resort in the Maldives set in 54 acres of natural wonder in Noonu Atoll. It really brings the wow factor with its 6km pristine white sandy beaches and impressive diving facilities just metres away! The hotel is an idyllic romantic hideaway for couples, who can escape to pure bliss by staying in one of the breathtakingly beautiful over-water villas or suites. They’re also complete with a 24-hour butler service and private pools that make for a splashing good time!
The countless gourmet restaurants mean you can treat your tastebuds to flavours from around the world. You’ll spend your days unwinding in the spa, practicing your swing at the courts and whirling down slides at the hotel’s very own state of the art waterpark. When the sun sets, enjoy cinema evenings under the starry night sky, DJ sessions on the beach and fun-filled pool parties by the chic swim up bar.
Who Is It Great for?
Siyam World is a popular resort with families with children, as it features an adorable Turtle Kids Village, complete with kid’s club and waterpark. And thanks to the Siyam World Horse Ranch, everyone can get in on the fun.
At a Glance
- Located on Dhigurah Island in Noonu Atoll
- 40 minutes from Velana International Airport.
- 30-minute flight to Maafaru Airport, followed by a 15-minute speedboat trip.
Pool and Leisure
- Siyam World Horse Ranch
- Loabi Fushi
- Kids Asana
- H20 Aerobics
- Gloaming Prayer – Sunset Meditation
- Siyam Water World
- Asana Yoga
- Hydrofoil E-Bikes
Restaurant and Bars
- WOW! Premium All Inclusive benefits & 24 hour sports/snacks bar
- Four dinner restaurants
- Live cooking stations, Beach BBQ’s, Themed F&B events with Vegan and Vegetarian specialities available in all restaurants
- Water sports
- Tennis Courts
- Evening entertainment programme, including DJ sessions and cinema nights
- Beach Cricket
- Beach Volleyball
- Football pitch
- ‘Kids World’ Kids Club (4- 11 years)
- ‘Not for Kidz’ Teens club (12 – 17 years)
- Veyo Spa with Beauty Salon and Hydrotherapy facilities
- Villas with direct beach / pool access
- Open air showers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Personal Safe
- Iron & Ironing board
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Luxury bathroom amenities
Local Area and Things to Do
The hotel is a favourite among snorkellers, complete with a PADI-certified diving centre which offers a huge selection of courses around Noonu Atoll. With first-rate diving sessions day and night, you’ll soon be jumping into the resort’s exotic house-reef like a pro! Fishing trips and thrilling water sport adventures are also popular with guests here. Kids will particularly enjoy the adrenaline rush of Siyam Water World, complete with water trampolines, rafts and thrilling slides.
If this wasn’t enough, the hotel also offers a range of unforgettable experiences for you try. Couples with love the ultimate deserted island escape to Loabi Fushi, whilst adventure seekers can hop on horseback for a trot along the sandy shores at Siyam World Horse Ranch.
Food and Drink
- Tempo is a casual dining restaurant on a beachside terrace serving global buffet cuisine with live open-air cooing stations.
- Baraabaru is an international buffet, specialising in around-the-world dining with live cooking classes. Guests can enjoy live cooking demonstrations from a fantastic team of chefs.
- Andalucia is a Spanish restaurant, serving authentic, flavoursome dishes that are muy bueno.
- Takrai serves gourmet Thai cuisine with international favourites and house specialities.
- Kurry Leaf is a luxurious Indian Al- fresco, fine dining experience with incredible ocean views.
- The Wahoo Grill is a seafood restaurant that brings the flavours of the ocean to your table
- Arigato is a Japanese fine dining raw restaurant, exclusive to The Beach House Collection at Siyam World
- Barrique is a signature restaurant in an underground cellar with gourmet menus and exceptional world class wines.
- Mint is a lively poolside bar, ideal for casual cocktails when the sun sets, with stunning 360 views of the Indian Ocean.
- Together is a bustling bar and snack stop in the heart of the resort.
- Go wild at Jungali, the jungle pool bar lies in the heart of nature and is a great place to grab cocktails. Kulhivaru is a fab spot to come for all day entertainment. You’ve got everything from live sports to beers and bar bites.
- Shipwrecked is a beach bar located near Siyam Water World.
- The Orchid Bar is an exclusive infinity pool bar part of the Beach House Collection at Siyam World
- The Cube is a sophisticated glass-front dining space on the beach. Food is served in a contemporary setting, with live cooking from the world’s most brilliant chefs.
- 21 Room Categories with Over-water villas and suites
- Complimentary free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Sun Siyam isn’t basic when it comes to rooms, with 21 stunning room categories for you to choose from. You’ve got private beach villas with pristine pools and luxurious water villas with fun-filled water slides. Then there’s The Beach House Collection - ideal for larger groups or families. These exclusive rooms are the epitome of luxury, with plenty of space for hosting your late-night island champagne parties! All rooms are just moments away from the golden sands, with picturesque views across the Indian Ocean which you can only dream of! Whichever room you choose, you won’t be disappointed.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.