An amazing 10 night family holiday at Ikos Andalusia in July. The service here is my on another level from anywhere else we have stayed. Tried all the restaurants which were all fantastic, the food is so good.Laura from Aberdeen, checked in Sun 16 Jul 2023
- All Inclusive
- Beachfront location
- State-of-the-art spa
- Close to Marbella
About Ikos Andalusia
Ikos Andalusia is a 5-star All Inclusive hotel in Spain, on the Costa del Sol. It offers the award-winning Infinite Lifestyle that Ikos is famous for, where guests can enjoy an all-day waiter service, Michelin-starred menus, kids clubs, and more exclusive benefits. Your every need is carefully considered to ensure your stay is both relaxed and rewarding.
Thanks to its beachfront location, there are a range of different activities going on at the resort, from sports and watersports to beach parties and private boat tours. Deluxe Collection guests can also enjoy their own pool and bar, as well as a private beach area. In the Ikos Spa by Anne Semonin Paris, there are private treatment rooms, a hairdressing salon, and a nail salon.
Who is it Great For?
Thanks to its All Inclusive, Infinite Lifestyle concept, luxury spa, and contemporary décor, Ikos Andalusia is great for couples looking for a romantic escape. From Michelin-starred menus to a range of activities, your every need is catered for.
At a Glance
- 35 miles from Malaga Airport
- Beachfront location
- Free parking on-site
- 9 restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Childcare services
- Tennis courts
- Watersports centre
- 6 bars
Local Area and Things to Do
Ikos Andalusia is near the glitzy Marbella. The superclubs draw A-list celebrities over the summer and the Golden Mile bars bring the city to life at night. Its Old Town is full of historical and cultural sites down its cobblestone streets and churches while the Puerto Banus marina is lined with luxury boutiques.
On the other side, Estepona is famous for its urban art, and some call it one of the most family-friendly destinations across the Costa del Sol. The Selwo Aventura Wildlife Park is home to over 2,000 exotic animals and a range of outdoor activities, and just down the road you’ll find the Ranch Siesta Los Rubios where you can ride horses through the national parks.
Food and Drink
- Ouzo – A Greek a la carte restaurant (menu created by Michelin-starred chef Lefteris Lazarou)
- Fresco – An Italian a la carte restaurant (menu created by Michelin-starred chef Ettore Botrini)
- Provence – A French-inspired a la carte restaurant (menu created by Michelin-starred chef Anthony Jehanno)
- Seasons – An a la carte restaurant sourcing its seasonal ingredients from the local market
- Anaya – An Asian-inspired a la carte restaurant (menu created by Michelin-starred Chef Thiou)
- Beach Club – A restaurant offering classic international dishes by day and DJ sets and cocktails by night.
- Chiringuito – A beachfront restaurant offering up traditional tapas and Spanish favourites
- Oliva – An a la carte restaurant serving Spanish dishes overlooking the pools and gardens
- Flavours – A Mediterranean-style buffet restaurant overlooking the ocean
- Deluxe Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Teatro Bar
- Pool Bar
- Main Bar
- Night Club
Reservations are required for dinner at all restaurants.
- 393 rooms and suites
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Overview of Rooms
The spacious rooms and suites at Ikos Andalusia uses its modern, contemporary decoration to create a luxury holiday, complete with private balconies or terraces. The floor-to-ceiling windows have views of the pool, gardens, or ocean.
Each room comes fully air conditioned or heated with free WiFi, flat screen TV with DVD player, a regularly-stocked mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, and bathrobes and slippers to ensure the luxury experience. Some of the Deluxe Collection suites come with their own pool or garden.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.