I stayed on an "All inclusive Plus " package with club access and I was not disappointed. It was a good investment 👌 I loved my stay from the Hotel room to its environ / the cleanliness / to the food !.Vivian from Biggleswade, checked in Sun 22 Oct 2023
- Beach front location
- Adult only and children’s outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness and Wellness centre
About Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The opulent interior of the 5 star, Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Jumeirah Beach, Dubai flows through its decadent dining halls and sophisticated style of accommodation. Overlooking the beach and across to the impressive Palm Jumeirah, the hotel is situated within walking distance of famed ‘The Walk’ with its extensive dining and retail options. With public transport links in front of the hotel and the complimentary shuttle bus provided, it’s easy for guests to travel around Jumeirah Beach and into central Dubai.
Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Hotel offers daily entertainment and activities with their Flipper’s kids’ club, allowing adults to unwind by the outdoor swimming pool or enjoy a treatment at the onsite spa. In the evening, enjoy dining in one of the hotel’s five restaurants with award-winning culinary concepts.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Hotel recommend it for all travel parties. They particularly like its convenient location and welcoming facilities and say that it’s an ideal base from which to explore the Jumeirah Beach area and major attractions of Dubai.
At a Glance
- 35 km from Dubai International Airport
- 250 m from ‘The Walk’
- 1.5 km from Dubai marina
- Valet parking
Pool and Leisure
- 2 outdoor swimming pools including adult only pool and shaded children’s pool
- Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna
Restaurant and Bars
- 5 restaurants
- 2 bars
- Kids’ club (4-10 years)
- Children’s indoor play area
- Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Evacuation wheelchairs
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary shuttle bus service to prominent shopping malls in Dubai
- Valet parking
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Medical assistance
- Currency exchange
- Car and limousine rental service
- Hair and beauty salon
- Business centre and lounge
- Meeting rooms
Local Area and Things to Do
After exploring The Walk, head to Dubai Marina and gaze upon the luxury yachts passing by whilst you enjoy unique shopping opportunities. JBR beach to the south of the marina is popular with visitors looking to enjoy the long stretches of sandy beach and water sports activities. Public transport will take you into the centre of Dubai where you can conquer the dizzying heights of the observation decks of the world’s tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa before being mesmerised by the melodic display of the Dubai fountain.
The Palm Jumeirah features upmarket restaurants and posh hotels as well as Aquaventure waterpark. For thrill seeking travellers, visit IMG Worlds of Adventure indoor theme park, just 32 km from the hotel.
Food and Drink
- JB’s Gastropub serves British and American favourites whilst sport is screened.
- Benihana specialises in Teppanyaki and the stage experience of preparing seafood and sushi to your preference.
- Rosso Restaurant and Bar serves hearty, traditional Italian cuisine and international beverages.
- Fumo Lounge by Rosso is the hotel’s shisha lounge where guests can also enjoy Lebanese dishes with a modern twist. Daily happy hours from 17:00 – 20:00.
- Horizon is the hotel’s buffet-style restaurant serving a variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Atrium is the hotel’s lobby lounge serving a range of hot and cold drinks, and freshly made pastries.
- Sundeck Pool Bar serves refreshing beverages and light meals. It also has a fruit bar offering smoothies and shakes.
- 301 rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Comprising room and suite options, the accommodation at Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Hotel offers large spaces featuring a range of modern conveniences such as Wi-Fi, satellite TV, air conditioning, security system, mini bar and tea/coffee making facilities. Each room and suite has a large balcony with views of the Arabian Gulf.
The spacious rooms include two single beds or a double bed and seating area. Suite options provide separate sleeping and extended lounge area and additional amenities including branded toiletries, plush bedding, large bathtubs and access to bespoke services.
Information based on previous season and may be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare