It’s the perfect family destination. There’s something for everyone. Free buggy service within the resort. Aquaventure is everything! The customer service is brilliant. Highly recommend.Nilun from London, checked in Mon 24 Jul 2023
About Atlantis, The Palm
Atlantis is a luxury 5 star hotel situated on the crescent of the Palm Island, the internationally recognised palm tree-shaped artificial island in Dubai. The sprawling grounds of the resort include the 1,548-room ocean-themed destination resort itself -- a stunning edifice reminiscent of an Arabian Castle -- plus an outdoor pool area, waterpark, private beach, and more.
- 3 outdoor pools and private beach
- 30 restaurants bars, restaurants and lounges
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Atlantis Kids Club and The Zone for teens
- ShiQui Spa
The interiors of the hotel bring the Arabian theme indoors with decorated columns, ornate archways and colourful mosaics. The lavish décor continues into the guest rooms for a stylish, contemporary feel with an under the water theme. All of the rooms provide balconies with views across the Arabian Gulf or the skyline of Dubai.
Who is it Great for?
Atlantis, The Palm is recommended by couples who enjoy the luxury accommodations and family groups, who give great reviews to the waterpark, activities and attractions.
At a Glance
- 40 km from the airport
- 27 km from central Dubai
- Private beach
Pool and Leisure
- 3 outdoor pools
- 2kms of pristine private beach
- Beach club
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- 2 outdoor playgrounds
- Tennis courts and Academy
- ShuiQi Spa and Fitness Centre
- ShuiQi Hair salon and Men's Barber
Restaurant and Bars
- 30 Restaurants and bars
- Atlantis Kids’ Club (ages 4 to 12)
- The Zone for teens (ages 13 to 17)
- Onsite high-end boutiques
- Laundry service
- Business centre
Food and Drink
- Nobu – award-winning Japanese restaurant
- Bread Street Kitchen & Bar – Gordon Ramsay’s gastropub
- Ossiano – award-winning seafood restaurant
- Hakkasan Restaurant – Modern Cantonese Cuisine
- Ayamna –Lebanese cuisine
- Seafire Steakhouse & Bar – modern New York style steakhouse boasting exceptional butchery from Australia
- WHITE Beach Restaurant – Offering Mediterranean dishes, ornate desserts made to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth and reinvented cocktails
- Wavehouse – home for fun, food and family entertainment with four bowling alleys, arcade and surf wave riders
Saffron – Southeast Asian cuisine
- Kaleidoscope – international and local cuisines
- Asia Republic – casual Asian fusion
- Shawafel – Arabic street food like shawarma and falafel
- To The Burger Joint – mouthwatering gourmet burgers
- Plato’s – modern café and Patisserie
- Illy Caffe - coffee, tea and pastries with a view of the Ambassador lagoon
- Barazura – cocktail bar
- The Shore – Tex-Mex beachside restaurant
- Beach Buns – offers signature burgers and freak shakes that are famous for their Instagram worthy looks
- The Edge – poolside light meals and cocktails
- 1,548 Rooms
Overview of Rooms
The recently refurbished rooms and suites are spacious and feature bathrooms with a walk-in shower, as well as a balcony with views of the Arabian Sea or across Palm Island. Two Bedroom Family Rooms consist of two adjoining rooms with the capacity to accommodate six guests. You will experience a new world of luxury with the One or Two bedroom Club Suites with a separate living room plus an array of extra hotel benefits. Each of the Signature Suites has a unique feature. For example, the Underwater Suite has incredible floor-to-ceiling windows in the bedroom and bathroom and be mesmerized with 65,000 marine animals, while the Royal Bridge Suite includes three luxurious bedrooms, a dedicated team of private chefs and butlers, with unparalleled panoramic views of the Palm Island and the Arabian Sea from every windows.
Local Area and Things to Do
Dubai has so much to offer. Visit the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, or the nearby Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the world, containing over 1,200 stores. Dubai is 27 kilometres from the hotel but reachable by hotel transfers. Exotic and adventurous activities include Desert Safaris in four-wheel drive vehicles. Authentic Dubai souks, or traditional marketplaces, offer a glimpse at Arabic trading culture.
However, amenities and attractions like the Waterpark and bundles of leisure activities mean guests never need leave the grounds of the resort. If you’re need of relaxation, visit the private beach or book a pampering treatment in the luxury spa.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
*Terms & Conditions: Room Upgrade offer is valid for bookings made between 1-9th December for travel 9th January -31st March 2022 (blackout dates apply). Offer will be clearly highlighted. PCR Resort credit offer - Upon check-in, all guests must present their original proof of purchase of their departure PCR test from any registered private clinic, medical center or private hospital. Free departure tests taken from the origin country does not qualify for the in-resort credit. Resort credit is capped at 700 AED per person, per stay, based on 5 nights stay or above. Resort credit is capped to a maximum of 2 adults per room per stay. Atlantis Resort Credit can be spent across 30 restaurants, at our award-winning spa or on marine animal experiences.
Babysitting / Childcare