Paradise Cove was perfection! We went on our Honeymoon and had the most wonderful time! The location is exquisite, the food and drink amazing, the atmosphere fantastic and the staff and service absolutely first class. We cannot wait to go back.Jonathan from Wallingford, checked in Sun 21 Aug 2022
- Boutique hotel
- Private beach
- 4 swimming pools- including an infinity pool
- Relaxing spa
Paradise Cove Hotel and Spa is a gorgeous 5-star hotel located along the North coast of Anse La Raie, Mauritius. Set amongst lush, tropical gardens blossoming with bougainvillea, this boutique resort offers a relaxing adults-only escape. The property has a stylish, contemporary feel but still stays true to its traditional island style, with thatched roofs, soft colours and wooden features throughout.
The hotel has its own private beach which is the perfect place to relax during the day. Sink your toes into the soft sand or take a dip in the infinity pool as you look out over the glistening lagoon. There is also an indulgent spa with outdoor treatment rooms. At night, you can enjoy live music and piano performances at the bar. The hotel offers a unique ‘Dine Around Experience’ for half-board and all-inclusive guests, encouraging you to sample culinary creations from all over the world at 3 of its 4 restaurants. There are also 3 bars and a unique collection of wines and rums.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
The Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is an adults-only property. Visitors recommend this hotel for couples due to the peaceful, secluded location. Guests particularly enjoyed the spa and the stunning views from the infinity pool.
AT A GLANCE
- Access to a private beach
- 7km from Grand Baie
- 30km from Port Louis
- 80km from Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport
Pool and Leisure
- Main pool
- Infinity pool
- Lap pool
- Spa*- with outdoor treatments available
- Fitness centre
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
Restaurant and Bars
- 4 restaurants
- 3 bars
- Tea bar
- Live music every evening
- Piano music in the bar
- Sega show- once a week
- Pool table
- Snorkelling, water skiing, windsurfing, kayaking, pedal boats and glass-bottom boats are complimentary
- Additional water sports*
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour room service*
- Laundry service*
- Beachfront departure & arrival lounge
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Whether you’re looking for excitement or relaxation, this hotel has lots to keep you entertained. The private sandy beach is a great place to unwind, as is the hotel’s luxury spa. For something more adventurous, there are lots of fun excursions to choose from. The hotel runs speed boat trips, scuba diving sessions and fishing tours, and you can book a place on any of these at an additional cost.
If you do want to venture beyond the hotel, Grand Baie village is reachable by car in approximately 10 minutes. This is where you’ll find Pereybere Public Beach, which is a sandy spot favoured by tourists and locals alike. There are lots of restaurants nearby, where you can enjoy a lunchtime snack. This is also a popular place to visit in the evening thanks to the vibrant nightlife.
FOOD AND DRINK
- The Dining Room- the hotel’s main restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and Mauritian food for dinner with live cooking stations.
- Peninsula- a contemporary à la carte restaurant overlooking the lagoon, with a variety of tapas dishes to try.
- The Cove*- a romantic à la carte eatery nestled amongst coconut trees that specialises in fresh seafood.
- XO- savour Asian fusion cuisine and healthy sushi dishes at this à la carte restaurant.
- S.T.A.Y- this chic bar is a great place to unwind. There is a large drinks menu and live acoustic and piano music.
- Peninsula Bar- enjoy a variety of drinks and stunning views over the glistening lagoon.
- Lounge Bar- situated just steps from the sandy beach, this bar has a host of refreshing juices that you can try.
- Tea Bar- a self-service spot open 24-hours, with a wide choice of teas.
- The Rhum Gallery- here, you’ll find a selection of rums from all over the world.
- The S’cellar- houses an exclusive collection of wines.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 75 rooms
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
There are 4 different accommodation types to choose from at the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel, each sleeping 2 adults. All rooms have a contemporary design and are decorated in a neutral colour palette. Earthy tones and wooden features create a warm, cosy feel. All rooms feature a four-poster bed, interactive TV, Wi-Fi and air conditioning. They also have a furnished balcony or veranda with views of the Cove.
Deluxe Premium Rooms offer a comfortable place to unwind and come complete with a spacious bathroom and double shower head- like all rooms. Junior Suites and Junior Prestige Suites provide more space and feature additional amenities like a Nespresso coffee machine. Senior Suites are the biggest room type and have a relaxing whirlpool bath.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.