As most of the hotels in sharm it's decor is a little tired but not in a bad way anyway the staff more than make up for any short falls in the rooms the food was more than I expected you could always find more than enough to eat all in all a very good value hotelMark from Chatham, checked in Wed 31 May 2023
- Private beach access
- 9 swimming pools
- À la carte restaurant
About Xperience Sea Breeze Resort
Set close to the beach in the Sharks Bay area, this 5-star resort boasts a prime location in Sharm El Sheikh. Xperience Sea Breeze Resort is close to fantastic diving sites and has its own marina where you can try snorkelling or scuba diving. From the hotel, you can admire views of the glistening Red Sea and Tiran Island in the distance.
The resort has lots of great facilities to keep you entertained during your stay, including 9 swimming pools, 2 Jacuzzis and a relaxing health centre. If you’re looking for adventure, the water sports centre offers a range of exciting activities. There’s plenty to choose from when it comes to food and drink, with several bars and both buffet and à la carte restaurants. In the evening, enjoy a refreshing drink at ‘L'Oriental’ roof top lounge as you look out over Tiran Island. The hotel also hosts occasional night-time entertainment.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend this hotel for couples because of the great location and variety of bars and restaurants.
At a Glance
- Access to a private beach
- 7km from Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
- 11km from Naama Bay
Pool and Leisure
- 9 swimming pools
- 2 Jacuzzis
- Health club- with sauna, steam and Turkish bath
Restaurant and Bars
- 2 restaurants
- 3 main bars
- 3 poolside bars
- Beach bar
- Water sports centre*
- Animation team
- Facilities available for disabled guests
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Some accessible rooms
- Wi-Fi is available and incurs an additional charge*
- Shopping arcade
- Room service*
- Laundry service*
- Airport transportation*
Local Area and Things to Do
This hotel is a great place to unwind, with access to a private beach and 9 pools to choose from. It also benefits from a prime location in Sharm El Sheikh meaning you can easily explore the local area. Naama Bay is a bustling tourist hub with lots of bars and restaurants and is easily accessible by car in just 15-minutes.
Sharm El Sheikh is a popular destination for keen divers. You can try snorkelling or diving at the hotel’s marina or venture slightly further to discover the Straits of Tiran. This spot is teeming with tropical marine life and is a particularly good choice for advanced divers thanks to the deep dive sites.
Food and Drink
- Tiran- the hotel’s main restaurant features food from all over the world in buffet style and offers views of Tiran Island.
- Elements- an à la carte restaurant serving specialty dishes.
- Your Bar- located in the hotel lobby with an outdoor terrace that’s open in the evenings. Beer, wine and refreshing cocktails are on the menu.
- Zen Bar- sample cocktails and fine wines at this bar that overlooks the pool and the sea.
- L'Oriental- a gorgeous rooftop lounge with a vast drink menu, boasting views of Tiran Island.
- Pool bars- there are 3 pool bars to choose from with each offering a range of drinks including cocktails and shakes.
- Beach bar- try tropical cocktails and frozen beverages at this relaxed beach bar.
All-inclusive packages are available at this resort.
- 304 rooms
- 2 lifts
Overview of Rooms
Xperience Sea Breeze Resort has a variety of room types. All rooms feature satellite TV, air conditioning and a private balcony or terrace. Xperience Rooms are the standard room type here and offer a comfortable stay, with either pool or sea views.
Connecting rooms are also available and are a good choice for families. Xperience Deluxe Rooms and Xperience Deluxe Suites provide more space and additional amenities. Some accessible rooms are available too.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.