2 Adults, 1 Room
Sea Side Resort & Spa
Agia Pelagia, Crete
Our Customer Rating
(Based on 79 customer reviews)
CHC Sea Side Resort And Spa is amongst the best that Crete has to offer. You will truly enjoy every day of your holiday in this special place and definitely feel that you would want to spend your holiday with us again.
The hotel is situated at the gulf of Mononaftis at a quiet area, 22 km West of Heraklion airport, 18 km West of Heraklion city center and 80 m from the beach of Mononaftis.
- Reception with lobby and panoramic sea view
- TV Satellite Room
- Main theme restaurant with large terrace (fully renovated)
- Chinese Restaurant
- Kullinarium Gourmet Pay Restaurant with International Food
- Snack Bar with self service only for Lunch
- Main Bar
- 2 Pool Bars
- There are 2 main pools, active swimming pool and separate baby pool with fresh water at the pool bar area and relax pool with Jacuzzi in the top of the hotel with a panoramic view of the sea. Sun beds and umbrellas (free of charge at the pool area)
- Mini Spa Center 150 qm, with 5 programs indoor hydrotherapy, swimming pool heated (till 15th of May & after 15th of October), sauna, steam bath, 2 rooms for body massage, 1 room for face care, hairdresser saloon, relax room, health gym.
- Conference room up to 200 persons
- Mini Market (international press)
- Internet access free of charge but sometimes is not available
- Doctor: available on house call
- Credit Cards: all major credit cards accepted (Visa, MasterCard, and Amex)
- The beach of Mononaftis only 80m from the hotel offers a small variety of water sports. Sun beds and umbrellas also available at an extra charge
- Fitness and aerobic room, exterior aerobic area, spinning bicycles
- Tennis and Table tennis
- Basket ball, Volley Ball
- 6 days Light International Animation program during day and night
- Room service (at a charge)
- Mini market with great variety of souvenirs, presents, swimming accessories, etc.
- Billiards & Video Games (at a charge)
- Laundry Service (clothes returnable within 48 hours) (at a charge)
- Spa center facilities & services (at a charge)
- Special events such as Lobster Night, Grand Fiesta, BBQ (at a charge)
Accommodation:There are 246 rooms including, 105 superior double rooms, 12 Superior Double Sea View rooms with access to sharing pool, 25 Superior Double Sea View sharing pool rooms, 36 Junior Suites some of them Maisonnette style, 16 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms Maisonnette Style, 23 Family Rooms with 2 bedrooms, 3 Suites Maisonnette style with outdoor Jacuzzi, 17 VIP Rooms with independent pool and 9 VIP Suites with independent pool. All rooms are fully equipped with mini-bar refilled every 2nd day with water & soft drinks, flat or normal 20” inches satellite T.V. with International channels, air-condition (cool-heating) with individual control, DVD/Cd player on request, private safe deposit box(free of charge), direct dial telephone, hair dryer, coffee - tea maker, balcony or terrace, sea view or side sea view. Sharing pool rooms have in addition Bathrobes, Slippers, Welcome fruit basket & a bottle of wine. Guests in VIP rooms or VIP Suites will have additional luxurious bath amenities, daily beach towels, use of all a la carte restaurants unlimited, daily refilled of the Mini Bar and VIP treatment. They can also enjoy one time free use of SPA center for indoor swimming pool, hydro-massage, sauna or steam bath.
Food and Beverages:
Main restaurant with large veranda overlooking the Gulf of Mononaftis for breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet with rich choices of Greek and International cuisine and show cooking
Baby sits for children. Drinks will be served on the table (bottled wine, bottled water, beer & soft drinks). All our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay in our Chinese restaurant (Reservation required). In Kullinarium a la carte PAY Restaurant our guests can enjoy their dinner with extra charge.
Snacks from 11:00 – 17:30
Coffee-Tea Time from 15:00-17:00
Pelagos Pool Bar (10.00-18.00)
Thalassa Pool Bar (10.00-01.00)
Panorama Main Bar (18.00-01.00)
In all inclusive formula bars we serve (from 10.00 till 23.00) a choice of imported and local spirits, cocktails, long drinks, beers, local wine, filter coffee, Nescafe, espresso, cappuccino, ice coffee, cacao, tea soft drinks and juices. Drinks on extra charge - premium drinks such as red and black label whiskies, malt or bourbon whiskies, champagne. Fresh juices are on extra charge.
All Inclusive Description (STANDARD):
RESTAURANTS All indoor seating is non smoking. Long trousers and appropriate dress code for dinner only Breakfast (07.30-10.00) Veranda Main theme restaurant- Buffet style/ show cooking Sunday Brunch (08.00-10.00) with local champagne & salmon Early continental breakfast (05.30-07.30) Late continental breakfast (10.00-11.00) Early breakfast and lunch basket upon reservation till 18:00 one day before Lunch (12.30-14.30) Veranda Main theme restaurant- Buffet style/ show cookin (12:00-15:00) Snack bar with grill (meat, fish & vegetables), spaghetti, pizza, gyros, pommes frites, sandwiches, fresh salads and desserts (Reservation required). Snacks (11.00-17.30) A wide range of snacks, pizza, deserts, ice cream at the Pool Bar Pelagos Coffee-Tea time (15.00-17.00) daily at the Pool Bar Pelagos Dinner (19.00-21.30) Seven different theme nights at the Veranda Main theme restaurant: with outdoor terrace, indoor with air-conditioning: Fish Night Cretan Night Italian Night International Night Mexican Night Gala Dinner Greek Night A La Carte Restaurants: (19.00-21.30) - Chinese Restaurant, where our Guests can enjoy dinner for free once per stay. (Reservation required) Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the a la carte Restaurants. - Kullinarium a la carte PAY Restaurant, where our guests can enjoy their dinner with extra charge. In all a la carte Restaurants table service for food and beverages. BARS Pelagos Pool Bar (10.00-18.00) Thalassa Pool Bar (11.00-01.00) Panorama Main Bar (18.00-01.00) In all inclusive formula bars we serve (from 10.00 till 23.00) a choice of local spirits, cocktails, long drinks, beers, local wine, filter coffee, Nescafe, espresso, cappuccino, ice coffee, cacao, tea soft drinks and juices.
All Inclusive Facilities:
- Ice Cream
- Soft Drinks
The hotel does not accept any clients' complaints unless the representative and the client have reported them to the Management prior to client’s departure. The relevant report has to be signed by the Director of the hotel.
Babysitting / Childcare
Our customer reviews
Checked in Fri 27 Sep 2019
Lovely hotel but some very odd rules. Would not return.
Checked in Sat 27 Apr 2019
Perfect food, perfect staff! Brilliant location. What else do you need for you holiday ?