Brilliant hotel. Room, facilities and food were all excellent. Having own beautiful beach is big advantage. Also linked to Abu Dhabi mall, so shops, food, entertainment and supermarket very accessible. Highly recommended.Vishal from Derby, checked in Mon 30 Oct 2023
- Private beach
- Direct access to Abu Dhabi Mall
- Kids’ club and facilities
Beach Rotana Hotel is a large 5 star resort on the island of Abu Dhabi offering premium facilities and sophisticated accommodation. The combination of the extravagance of the Rotana Hotels and Resorts brand and Arabian hospitality makes the resort a prime choice of hotel located in the heart of the city. Boasting 12 onsite restaurants, swim-up bars, a private beach an infinity pool and a kids’ club, the hotel facilities ensure that all of your travel party's holiday requests are catered to.
With direct access from the hotel lobby to the Abu Dhabi Mall you are just a short walk from a plethora of retail and entertainment opportunities.
WHO IS IT GREAT FOR?
Visitors to Beach Rotana Hotel recommend it for couples and families who they say will benefit from the hotel's extensive amenities and facilities after a day spent exploring the main attractions of Abu Dhabi.
AT A GLANCE
- 34 km from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- 18 km from Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- 30 km from Ferrari World
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Children's outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness and Wellness centre
- Fitness classes
- Private beach
- Dive centre and water sports hire
- Children's outdoor playground
- Children's indoor play area
- Tennis court
- Squash court
Restaurant and Bars
- 12 restaurants
- Kids’ club
- Accessible rooms are available on request
- 24-hour room service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry service
- Car and limousine hire
- Valet parking
- Hair and Beauty salon
- Direct mall access
LOCAL AREA AND THINGS TO DO
Cycle or stroll along the Corniche seafront. Stretching the length of Abu Dhabi's coastline, it offers unique views of the city and Lulu Island. For the best views of the futuristic towers and domes rising into the Arabian skyline, take a boat trip around the bay. From the waters you'll be able to access areas of the island which can't be reached by road and learn about the local nature and architecture.
Take public transport to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, 18 km south of the hotel. The impressive architecture of the mosque makes it one of the world's largest and it’s particularly impressive lit up at night. Head out of the city to the desert beyond to quad bike across the dunes.
FOOD AND DRINK
- À la carte restaurant specialising in seafood in a casual lounge setting.
- À la carte restaurant putting a modern spin on a steakhouse.
Al Shofra Lounge
- An outdoor lounge with traditional water pipes and providing sharing platters.
- À la carte restaurant serving modern Indian cuisine.
- The famous dining experience of live show Teppanyaki cooking.
- À la carte restaurant serving Italian cuisine including pizzas baked in a traditional wood-fired oven.
- À la carte restaurant serving German cuisine and was the first in Abu Dhabi.
- À la carte restaurant specialising in French Polynesian cuisine, a mixture of French, Creole and Chinese flavours and influences.
- Beach snack bar serving light refreshments with a beautiful view.
- International buffet restaurant serving a variety of dishes at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The hotel has two beach bars serving refreshing premium brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day.
- Two cafes offer freshly baked pastries, snacks and light meals along with hot and cold drinks throughout the day.
- 565 rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
OVERVIEW OF ROOMS
Beach Hotel Rotana offers a choice of accommodation including room, suite or apartment options. All accommodation features modern conveniences including free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Luxurious rooms include a seating area and either twin beds or a double bed. Premium options also feature a Jacuzzi bathtub. The suites can benefit from additional amenities including branded toiletries, docking stations, a mini bar, furnished balcony and separate living area.
The hotel also has a block of serviced apartments located 250 m from the main building. The premium one, two and three bedroom apartments feature large living and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen. Club Rotana privileges are available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare