Majestic hotel, brilliant and massive choice for breakfast, hotel staff treat guests like royalty, restaurants are so good quality, all Spa facilities are first class. Would highly recommend.Anil from Walsall, checked in Sat 01 Oct 2022
- Infinity pool
- Kid's club
- Private beach
About Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
Situated on the West Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a mere 45-minute drive from Dubai International Airport. The resort offers access to the business district, world-class golf courses, theme parks, shopping malls and traditional souks, while providing guests with a tranquil haven complemented by views of the Arabian Gulf.
Who Is It Great for?
Indulge in a timeless culture of hospitality at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. This spectacular beachside resort is located on the West Crescent of the exclusive Palm Jumeirah in Dubai and offers exhilarating views of the Arabian Gulf and Dubai’s impressive skyline. The hotel is lavishly decorated in an elegant style reminiscent of the magnificent Ottoman era and features spectacular hand-painted ceilings and murals, crafted marble, crystal chandeliers as well as art worthy of the finest galleries.
At a Glance
- 31.1km from the centre of Dubai
- 12km from Mall of the Emirates
- 40.5km from Dubai International Airport
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
- The Beach Schack
- Zabeel Theatre
- Talise Boutique
- Three Turkish hammams
- Eight saunas
- Three steam rooms
- Two snow rooms
- Two indoor salt-water
- Thalassotherapy heated
- Swimming pools
- Three relaxation lounges
- Eight outdoor spa pavilions
- Fully equipped Talise fitness centre
Local Area and Things to Do
Take a break from your busy schedule to indulge in a treatment at Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. Then, savour an exquisite lunch at one of the hotel’s delectable dining choices, including sizzling sensations at The Rib Room or Mughlai delicacies at Amala, before heading to the nearby Mall of the Emirates, which offers an array of international. a stroll along The Walk in JBR where countless small shops and cafés create a pleasant atmosphere. Adjacent to The Walk, gaze at the luxurious yachts mooring in Dubai Marina, and enjoy a spectacular sunset. For the ultimate day out, visit the impressive Emirates Golf Club, offering 36 holes and world-class golf facilities.
Food and Drink
- Al Nafoorah - Adorned by high ceilings, dark wood carvings and accompanied by gentle Arabic music paired with breath taking al fresco views, Al Nafoorah offers an extensive menu featuring traditional signature Lebanese dishes including mezzeh, shawarmas, mixed grilled meats and more.
- Amala - A celebration of the Indian subcontinent’s diversity serving rich flavours with a classic Indian fare. Amala offers authentic recipes, inspired from each part of India, to delight this region’s food lovers
- Zenzi Beach - A new live attractions and family destinations offering a boho esthetical ambiance by the beachside. The venue hosts a dining experience inspired by the South American cuisine.
- Tori Tori - Vibrant ambiance and magnificent décor, accompanied by the live entertainment and cool jazz rhythms, offers bespoke creations curated by our culinary and beverage artisans
- Arcadia - Set amidst lush greenery and organic herb garden beds, Arcadia offers a unique and interactive experience.
- Private Cinema - Its deep-red interiors, plush sofa chairs and little lamps mounted atop the gold-lined wooden walls are reminiscent to the grand old-world theatres of the cinema’s golden age. Private screenings can also be arranged at an additional cost.
- Sultan’s Lounge & Sultan’s Delights - The perfect place to relax and enjoy a selection of teas, coffees, and delectable snacks. The afternoon tea experience is a delicate affair widely enjoyed by the elite visiting Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- Imperium - With crystal chandeliers, gilded columns and a terrace offering stunning views on the Arabian sea, Imperium serves a wide range of international cuisines daily for breakfast and dinner.
- Zaabaa - The venue offers luxurious hand-crafted Montenegro Cigars and signature drinks in addition to the tantalizing flavours of a specially curated light menu for the perfect pairing of cuisine, spirits, and fine cigars
- Zabeel Social - A live venue for the whole family to energize and recharge with the fun filled action activities and recreational games. Serving comfort food, inspired by the casual American cuisine, and exotic drinks.
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray features 405 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, each of which is adorned with fine furnishings, soft linens, and views. All rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, state-of-the-art technology and bathrooms designed in traditional Ottoman style.
Overview of Rooms
All rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, state-of-the-art technology and bathrooms designed in traditional Ottoman style. Each of the 38 exclusive Royal Villas are situated around a lagoon pool, set in tropical gardens with tennis courts.