This hotel is spectacular 100 percent recommend. Truly 5 stars. Fantastic food top class branded drinks staff that go above and beyond... eat more could you want?. Looking already to return next yearDavid from Erith, checked in Sun 17 Sep 2023
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Ikos Oceania Spa
- 350m of golden sands
About Ikos Oceania
Ikos Oceania has benefited from extensive renovation and investment, establishing itself as a luxury resort. There is an excellent selection of elegant rooms and suites with stylish dining and lavish leisure activities.
Who Is It Great for?
Ikos Oceania is an ideal resort for those seeking a place of sanctuary. Its idyllic location, in the gorgeous Halkidiki region means plenty of opportunity to explore the waters of the glistening Aegean Sea. The mix of adult bars and fun-filled kids entertainment make Ikos Oceania a great choice for couples as well as families.
At a Glance
30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport
Located in the heart of the picturesque Halkidiki region, surrounded by lush green forests and golden beaches.
Pool and Leisure
Unspoilt Blue Flag beach, stretching 350m, fringed with fir trees and turquoise waters. Complete with sunbeds, umbrellas and an-day waiter service with 24/7 food and drinks, all at no additional cost.
Ikos Beach Life, offers beach-based childcare service
4 swimming pools, including two children’s pools, complete with sunbeds, towels, and all-day waiter service
Restaurants and Bars
- Ouzo, à-la-carte Greek restaurant
- Fresco, à-la-carte Italian restaurant
- Anaya is an authentic Asian restaurant
- Provence is an à-la-carte restaurant with Provencal cuisine
A large selection of indoor and alfresco bar venues, which boast elegant surroundings to sip cocktails, premium beers and local wines.
Musicals and movies at the Ikos Theatre
Live Music around the bars, either indoors, garden or pools.
Live shows for children
- Ikos Oceania Spa, including an indoor heated pool with swim jet, sauna, plus a nail salon.
- Fitness Studio
- Hairdressing salon
- Enrich your stay with a complimentary ticket to visit one of the museums: The White Tower & the Museum of Byzantine Culture, The Archaeological Museum of Thessaloniki, Gerovassiliou Vineyards & Wine Museum.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference rooms, with a capacity of 350.
- Excellent transport connections, being just 30 minutes from Thessaloniki International Airport.
- Weddings and honeymoons
Local Area and Things to Do
Guests staying at Ikos Oceania can spend their time relaxing in the breathtaking Halkidiki region in northern Greece, which is home to a range of sandy beaches in sheltered bays. Alternatively, the beaches of Flogita, Dionisiou and Nea Moudania are easily accessible by public transport. Culture vultures can take a 10-minute bus into the city centre to admire the extraordinary architecture of the church of Nea Moudania and stop by at one of the countless bars and restaurants which line the streets to sample the traditional foods of Greece. Halikidiki is popular among tourists for scuba diving, as it’s known for having some of the clearest waters in Greece, teeming with colourful marine life. Petralona Caves is a favourite, offering interesting perspectives below the ground.
Food and Drink
- Ouzo is a refined à-la-carte restaurant that celebrates classic Greek dishes but with a contemporary twist
- Fresco boasts creative à-la-carte menu of traditional Italian dishes
- Anaya is an around the world Asian adventure, with a unique menu of authentic Asian dishes from China, Thailand, and India
- Provence is a scenic à-la-carte restaurant with Provencal cuisine
- Beach Club has a tasty all-day dining menu with international dishes
- Flavors is a relaxed Mediterranean buffet with a daily changing menu and gorgeous views over the Aegean Sea.
- Dine Out is an experience offered by Ikos Oceania Resort, who introduce guests to a handful of recommended local restaurants of authentic Greek cuisine.
- Lobby Bar is the hotel’s main bar which has a selection of tempting cocktails.
- Beach Club offers al fresco beach lunch and dinner dining, as well as snacks
- Pool Bar is open from 10:00-18:00 and has an array of signature cocktails
- Deluxe Pool Bar serves up some of your favourite cocktails throughout the day and early evening
- Adults Only Bar opens from 20:30 - 24:00 and has a wide selection of delish cocktails where you can unwind after you day of adventures.
- Night Club is a dim-lit relaxing late-night bar, open from 23:00 - 02:00am (except Thursdays)
- 290 beautiful rooms and suites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
All rooms and suites have recently been renovated and are situated in 15 acres of sculpted gardens. Stylish double rooms are completed with a private furnished terrace, while superior double rooms have the bonus of stunning sea views. Junior Suites sleep two adults and one child and are great for those looking for comfort and space. But if its views you’re after, the ones from the Panorama Junior Suite are exceptional – you can wake up to the glistening Aegean Sea and magnificent Mount Olympus or opt for one with a private garden. There’s also an array of luxury deluxe family suites, boasting sublime sea or garden views. These feature generous living areas where everyone can come together to relax.
- Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare