LARA..almost all hotel here its a top hotels....but..if u want a asian designed hotel...little japan..thats placed for u.. drinks..food..everything its a really goodArthur from Widnes, checked in Wed 01 Nov 2023
- Beachfront location
- 4 swimming pools
- 5 à la carte restaurants
About Limak Lara Deluxe Hotel & Resort
The luxurious 5 star, all inclusive Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel lies on the south coast of Turkey in the resort town of Lara, a little way down the road from Antalya. The hotel does things on a big scale, such as its extensive array of different pools which include everything from a relaxation pool for those in need of some relaxation, to more boisterous children’s pools, complete with slides. There is also a comprehensive spa which features a Turkish bath and a hot tub, as well as numerous restaurants serving up a wide variety of international cuisines such as Thai, Japanese and traditional Turkish options.
The Limak Lara De Luxe Hotel also takes care of the smaller touches too, such as complimentary fruit baskets, wine on check in and free Wi-Fi. This is a modern property set within lush gardens with its own private beach.
Who is it Great for?
Couples recommend the Limak Lara Deluxe Hotel because of its extensive facilities and beachfront location. Families particularly like the children’s pool, the indoor and outdoor play area, kids’ club and entertainment.
At a Glance
- 4 km from Lara Beach
- 14 km from Antalya Airport
- 300 m from Antalium Premium Mall
Pools and leisure
- 4 outdoor swimming pools (1 with slides)
- Indoor swimming pool
- Sun terrace
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Squash (extra charge)
- Bowling (extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Games room
Restaurants and bars
- 6 restaurants
- 5 bars
- Kid’s club
- On site disco
- Live evening entertainment
- Screens showing live sports
- Rooms available for disabled guests with emergency bathroom cords, lower bathroom sink and higher toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Room service
Local Area and Things to Do
Make your way down to the water and take advantage of the water sports on offer. Keep it simple with canoeing or pedal boating, or go for something a little more adventurous like wind surfing or jet skiing. These activities are all available the from the hotel’s local beach, or you could visit nearby Lara beach, a wide expanse of golden sands that curve around a calm inlet of the Mediterranean Sea.
Head to Antalium Premium Mall for some retail therapy or perhaps travel 11 km to Düden Waterfalls, a popular natural attraction at the edge of Düden Park. Further afield, the historic city of Antalya offers a 13th-century mosque, ancient Roman architecture and a picturesque old harbour filled with yachts.
Food and Drink
- Zen restaurant serves international dishes buffet-style at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Laila is an al fresco à la carte restaurant that serves lunch.
- La Cucina is an Italian à la carte restaurant which opens for dinner only.
- Sushi and Thai restaurant serves an à la carte menu of Japanese and Thai cuisine. Dinner service only.
- Gringos is an à la carte restaurant serving dishes from Mexico and the Southern states of America which is open for dinner.
- Revan restaurant offers a traditional Turkish cuisine à la carte every evening.
- Tea House is located by the pool and serves tea and coffee.
- Lobby Lounge serves drinks and also features live music.
- Panorama Bar and Oasis Bar – indoor bars that serves drinks 10.00 – 24.00.
- After Ten Disco offers drinks and music from 23.00 – 01.30 each evening.
- 440 rooms
- 8 floors
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Standard rooms at the hotel come with a balcony or terrace boasting sea views, bathroom (with hairdryer), free Wi-Fi and satellite television. The room sleeps four people and has a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed. Family rooms consist of two connected rooms and a living room and can sleep up to four people. These rooms have all the amenities of the standard room and have a land view. The Jacuzzi suites feature an in-room Jacuzzi with sea views. Cots are available on request. Disabled rooms are available.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare