Great Location, and a lovely hotel, like anything, little improvements would make the experience better, eg, happy bartenders and waiters. Overall a very pleasant holidayChris from Reading, checked in Sat 18 Nov 2023
- 3 swimming pools
- 12 restaurants and bars
- Kids’ club
About Coral Beach Hotel
Coral Beach Hotel is a 5 star resort overlooking the quaint little village of Coral Bay in Western Cyprus. Whitewashed walls, subtropical gardens and traditional Cypriot sandstone features give the resort Mediterranean feel, while a clifftop location offers commanding views of the bay below.
A multitude of onsite restaurants and bars means that you can sample cuisine from around the world during your stay. Try fresh seafood at Molos, traditional Italian at Romazzino or a light lunch at Poseidon pool bar. If you’re looking to relax on the beach, head down to the resort’s own private harbour and soak up the sun on the sands there. Then at the end of the day, retreat to the beach bar to spend the rest of the evening relaxing to the gentle sound of the waves lapping against the shore.
Who is it Great for?
Guests recommend Coral Beach Hotel for both couples and families. Couples recommend the hotel for its spa facilities and tranquil location, while families have been particularly positive about the range of activities on offer for children.
At a Glance
- Located on the beach
- 30 km from Paphos Airport
- 500 m from Coral Bay centre
Pool and Leisure
- 3 outdoor pools
- Water slides
- Tennis courts
- Pool tables
- Table tennis
- Cookery classes
- Arts and crafts
Restaurants and Bars
- 4 Buffet restaurants
- 4 à la carte restaurants
- 4 bars
- Kids’ club
- Activity programme for adults
- Evening entertainment
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Currency exchange
- Room service
- Onsite parking
Local Area and Things to Do
Extensive onsite facilities mean that you won’t run out of things to do at Coral Beach Hotel. Children’s pools, play areas and a kids’ club are sure to keep younger guests happy, while the entertainment programme for adults includes activities as diverse as Greek cookery lessons and glass painting.
If you’re looking to explore the local area, the shops, restaurants and bars of Coral Beach village are only a short drive away. A slightly longer journey, meanwhile, will take you to Paphos UNESCO world heritage site and the historic Tomb of the Kings. For those who want to experience more of the island’s natural beauty, jeep safaris are a popular way to explore Akamas National Park and see the loggerhead turtles nesting in the bay.
Food and Drink
- Coral Restaurant – buffet restaurant serving a wide range of local and international dishes
- Calypso Restaurant – casual restaurant serving an international fixed price menu
- Romazzino – smart casual restaurant specialising in Italian cuisine
- La Rotisserie – smart casual restaurant specialising in Mediterranean cuisine
- Limani Taverna – casual restaurant serving traditional Cypriot dishes
- Pizza and Pasta Restaurant – casual al fresco restaurant serving a range of pizza and pasta dishes
- Molos – smart casual à la carte restaurant specialising in seafood
- Armonia Restaurant – casual restaurant serving themed buffets each evening
- Dionyssos Bar – casual bar serving a wide range of drinks
- Odyssey Bar and Nightclub – casual bar. Hosts regular shows as well as broadcasting sports events
- Poseidon Pool Bar – casual poolside bar serving drinks and snacks
- Beach Bar – casual beach bar serving drinks, snacks and light lunches
- 422 rooms
- 8 floors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Brightly decorated in a contemporary Mediterranean style, the rooms at Coral Beach Hotel incorporate full-length windows and large, well lit open spaces. All rooms feature en-suite bathrooms, work desks, sofas, minibars, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioningsystems, satellite TVs and private balconies. En-suite bathrooms come fully equipped with hairdryers, bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries. Rooms sleep between two and five guests, and more luxurious options include extra features ranging from sea views and separate living areas to private saunas, whirlpools and roof top gardens. The hotel is also home to an adults only executive wing to ensure that adult guests enjoy a quiet stay.
- Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
- Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare