Staff were more then helpful and friendly, hotel rooms all very clean , beautiful views from our sea view apptment we have stayed there before and plan to go back next year LOVED IT thank you 👍🏻Lorraine from Newtownabbey, checked in Wed 21 Sep 2022
- Beachfront location
- 54 m from the supermarket
About Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Portofino
Situated right on Santa Ponsa Beach, the 3 star Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Portofino provide quick access to the white sands and gorgeous views of the Mediterranean Sea. The bright apartment complex boasts a sizeable outdoor swimming pool for guests to unwind, while children can splash around in their own separate pool. Beat the hot temperatures with a refreshing drink from the convenient poolside bar, and take advantage of the self-catering facilities with the supermarket just around the corner.
As the apartments are located on the promenade of Santa Ponsa, many of the recommended restaurants are nearby, allowing for evening walks by the Mediterranean Sea. With theme parks close by, as well as a wide range of bars, guests of all ages can enjoy all the action Santa Ponsa has to offer.
Who is it great for?
Visitors to Pierre & Vacances Mallorca Portofino recommend the complex to families and groups as the rooming options allow for large numbers of guests, while the complex's location is near theme parks and daytime activities, as well as the local nightlife.
At a glance
- 30 km from Palma de Mallorca Airport
- 25 km from Palma de Mallorca
- 500 m from Santa Ponsa Beach
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Restaurant and Bars
- Poolside bar
- Games area
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour reception
Local area and things to do
Adults can relax by the complex's large outdoor pool while the kids have some fun in their own pool. Or, with the apartments' beachfront location, you can get down to Santa Ponsa Beach and swim in the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea in no time. Perhaps rent a banana boat with the whole family for an enjoyable sea crusade.
More adventurous guests can take on the adrenaline-filled adventure park, Jungle Parc, which sits just over one km from the apartments. With zip lining, ropes and obstacle courses, the park welcomes kids as well as daring adults. You can take in some history at Puig de sa Morisca Archaeological Park, exploring historic ramparts with a view over Santa Ponsa.
Food and drink
- The on-site à la carte restaurant serves a variety of cuisines, suitable for all ages.
- Chill out from the heat with a drink from the poolside bar, while you look over Santa Ponsa Beach.
- Stock up your kitchen from the local supermarket, Oasis Supermarket, which is only 54 m away.
- Directly across from your apartment, try the local cuisine at Restaurante Mesón del Mar. The à la carte restaurant is recommended for its cocktail menu.
- Sample some Indian cuisine at Krishná Indian Restaurant, which has the option of dining alfresco.
- Sakura offers a variety of Asian cuisine and is also good for kids. It lies just 500 m away from the apartments.
- 119 apartments
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of rooms
Families and groups of four can be accommodated in the functional standard apartments. The bedroom is sectioned off from the living room for some extra privacy and guests will have access to a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen. A terrace is also included, providing some private outdoor seating. For views of the Mediterranean Sea, you can upgrade to a sea view apartment. Parties of six can opt for the double apartments that are fitted with two separate bedrooms and kept spotless thanks to daily cleaning service.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.