Apartments are soo relaxing. Decor is a bit dated. Door hanging off in the kitchen and light fighting hanging off. Sliding door locks broken and locked with a long metal pool. Staff so friendly and helpfulRachel from Blackrock, checked in Sun 23 Jul 2023
- Massage service
- 500 m from the local beach
- Breakfast show-cooking
About Paraiso del Sol
The inland Paraiso Del Sol Apartments offer spaciousness and comfort in the 94 functional apartments. In the south of Tenerife and in a central location on Playa de las Americas, the 2 star apartments sit in an incredible location, 500 m from the sunny Troya Beach and a short distance into the cultural town centre. Also close to the well-known Siam Park, the apartments are an ideal choice for families seeking holidays in the area.
The complex is outfitted with two outdoor pools for adults and children, so you can relax in the pleasant heat.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Paraiso Del Sol Apartments recommend it to families due to the extensive rooming options and plethora of exciting tourist attractions in the surrounding area.
At a Glance
- 20 km from Tenerife South Airport
- 500 m from Troya Beach
- 1 km from Siam Park
Pool and Leisure
- Outdoor pool
- Children's swimming pool
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet-style restaurant
- Poolside bar
- TV room
- Disabled access
- Wi-Fi in apartments (surcharge)
- Self-serve laundry
Local Area and Things to Do
Bathe in the warm temperatures of Tenerife by the outdoor swimming pool, while the children can splash away in their own pool. For a whole family adventure, the famous Siam Park is only a mere km away. The Thai-themed water kingdom is known for its thrilling free-fall slides to its relaxing lazy river, so guests of every age can enjoy an aquatic adventure here.
Combine some lunch with entertainment at the ViVO Mini Golf Treasure Island, which sits 800 m from the apartments. Featuring two 18-hole courses of different difficulties, the family can take part and then chill at the bar when the excitement is over.
Food and Drink
- The hotel's buffet restaurant serves a variety of hot and cold breakfasts with show cooking for some morning entertainment. At night, the buffet dinner offers a wide range of international and Spanish cuisine.
- Enjoy a selection of light snacks and refreshing drinks from the poolside bar.
- Guests who wish to take advantage of the kitchens within the apartments can stock up from the SuperDino, 1 km away from the complex.
- You can try some Italian cuisine by the coast from the restaurant La Terrazza del Mare.
- For a taste of the local Mediterranean cuisine and stunning views of the sunset, Restaurante Mayte is 800 m away.
- Or for some quick convenience food, McDonald's is 600 m from the apartments.
- 94 apartments
- Wi-Fi in apartments (surcharge)
Overview of Rooms
The two bed standard studios are suited to couples and solo travellers. The bright and modern apartments are equipped with a balcony, terrace or garden for good views of the island. Families, meanwhile, can upgrade to accommodate up to three guests. For more space, the Apartments 1 include a living room, separate from the bedroom, while upgrading to Apartments 2 will house up to five guests, perfect for larger families. The superior studios feature a more minimalist design and 32 square m of space for a comfortable stay in Tenerife.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.