The hotel is large but easy to navigate. The recent updates on Reception & hotel frontage is very nice. Our room was facing the pool and was good value for money. Only criticism is no full length mirror, no hooks in bathroom & you have to be careful stepping down from the bedroom during the night although there are lights.Marie from Burnley, checked in Wed 04 Oct 2023
- Beachfront location
- A range of bars and restaurants
- Two large swimming pools
- Extensive leisure facilities
About Sunset Beach Club
Sunset Beach Club Hotel is a 4 star hotel located in the popular destination of Benalmádena, on the Costa del Sol. With two beaches adjacent to the hotel and 700 metres of seafront promenade directly in front of it, Sunset Beach Club Hotel is not only the perfect starting point for a relaxing beach holiday, but an excellent launchpad to explore wider Andalucía.
At Sunset Beach Club Hotel, you’ll be treated to a comfortable stay in a modern apartment or suite, which each include their own terrace and kitchen, as well as complimentary wi-fi. The hotel also boasts a variety of onsite shops, bars and restaurants, and runs a wide range of leisure activities throughout the year, to keep guests of all ages entertained. The large selection of activities are on offer at the hotel ranging from football and basketball on the beach, gentle keep fit for older guests to an archery range, and even a PADI scuba centre.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors recommend the family friendly facilities at Sunset Beach Club Hotel, with
particular emphasis on the kids’ clubs, pools and leisure facilities. The hotel is popular with older guests in the winter months with range of activities to suit.
At a Glance
- 15km from Malaga International Airport
- Adjacent bus stop and taxi rank
- Beachfront location
Pool and Leisure
- Two large outdoor swimming pools
- Fitness centre & indoor pool (fee applies)
- PADI scuba centre
- Children’s paddling pool
- Children’s play area
- Games room and mini bowling
- Table tennis
- Pool tables
- Kid’s club
- Cine club for children and teenagers
- Activities and entertainment for children, teenagers and adults
Restaurant and Bars
- The Oasis restaurant
- The Panorama bar
- The Pool bar
- Luna beach club
- Sala Malaga
- The Moonlight Cabaret bar
- Daytime and evening entertainment
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible rooms and suites available
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas and all guest rooms/apartments
- 24/7 Reception
- Currency exchange and cash dispenser
- Inhouse supermarket and bakery
- Hair and beauty salon
- Outdoor parking adjacent to hotel
Local Area and Things to Do
Sunset Beach Club Hotel has an ideal location, with direct access to two beaches and mile upon mile of beautiful coastline to both the north and the south. The hotel boasts a fantastic range of onsite facilities for sports and leisure, as well as activity groups for guests of all ages. This includes a kids’ club, as well as organised activities like cookery classes and power walks for adults.
In addition to onsite facilities, Sunset Beach Club Hotel is within a short walking distance of a wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops, as well as the popular area of Puerto Marina. The bus stop and taxi rank at the hotel entrance also mean that it’s easy to visit the surrounding towns, markets and other attractions.
Food and Drink
The Oasis Restaurant
- The main hotel restaurant, serving an international à la carte menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner
The Panorama Bar
- A busy bar with daily happy hours and a spectacular view of the Mediterranean Sea
Tikki Pool Bar
- A poolside bar offering snacks and drinks
- A chillout bar serving relaxing drinks by the seafront. Open summer only.
Luna Beach Club
- An outdoor restaurant with a relaxing ambience, featuring snacks, salads and sandwiches during the summer months
The Moonlight Cabaret Bar
- Boasting two bars, a large dance floor and a high-tech sound and lighting system, The Moonlight Cabaret Bar provides free entertainment to guests throughout the summer
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel’s specially designed banquet and multi-function room perfect for weddings and parties
- 553 hotel apartments
- 12 floors
- Lifts available
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Sunset Beach Club Hotel offers a variety of apartments and suites, all of which include a lounge and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, en suite bathroom with hairdryer, iron and ironing board, and air conditioning system. The majority of rooms are bedroom apartments, which include twin or double bedrooms and a lounge area which can house additional guests on a sofa bed. One bedroom apartments are slightly larger and include an additional sofa bed, while two bedroom apartments feature an extra bedroom and can accommodate up to six guests. The hotel also has a limited number of smaller studio apartments, as well as the deluxe junior suite option, which includes a guaranteed sea view and a king size bed.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare