Hotel was excellent and clean . Staff couldn't do enough for you. It has everything you need. Food was great and underground bar was excellent. Would highly recommend this hotel. The infinity pool was beautifulKaren from Ayr, checked in Fri 06 Oct 2023
- 13 themed bars and restaurants
- Private beach
- Adult only infinity pool
About Habtoor Grand Resort
Elegant and refined, the 5 star Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa is a part of the luxury chain group, Autograph Collection, located in the prestigious Dubai Marina. Overlooking white sands and the Persian Gulf, it’s not just the views that will leave you feeling impressed. Some of the hotel’s many facilities include three different pools including one especially designed for children with water slides, a fitness centre, Arabian themed spa with over 30 different treatment options, and a private beach. If that weren’t enough to keep you satisfied, you could pass at least a couple of days trying out all the different eateries and bars, all 15 of which deliver different tastes from around the world.
Each of the beautifully furnished guest rooms are full of luxury touches and offer beautiful views over the beach or the manicured gardens.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa recommend it to families and couples. Families can take advantage of the kids’ club, children’s pool and proximity to the private beach. Couples enjoy the extensive spa, adults only infinity pool and dining options.
At a Glance
- 34 km from Dubai airport
- 8 km from The Palm Jumeirah
- 22 km Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall
- 3 km from Skydive Dubai
Pools and Leisure
- Private beach
- Sun terrace
- Beach towels
- Infinity pool (adults only)
- Children’s pool with waterslides
- Spa (extra charge)
- Hammam (extra charge)
- Fitness centre
- 4 tennis courts (extra charge)
- 2 squash courts (extra charge)
- 2 racquetball courts (extra charge)
- Water sports (extra charge)
- Children’s playground
- Kids’ club
Restaurants and Bars
- 10 restaurants
- 5 bars/coffee shops/lounges
- Evening performances (extra charge)
- Nightclub/DJ (extra charge)
- Accessible rooms are available on request
- Disabled access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service (extra charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- 24-hour room service
Local Area and Things to Do
Dubai has something for everyone, whether you’re a thrill seeker looking to learn how to sky dive and go ‘duning’ through the desert, or a shopaholic wanting to visit the world’s largest mall.
At the beach you can take a dip in water that feels like climbing into a warm bath and try your hand at a variety of water sports. To help keep you cool in the Arabian sun, Dubai is home to a number of world-renowned waterparks, and the man-made archipelago, The Palm, is nearby. For an authentic Middle Eastern experience, head out to the souks at night time and pick up some local specialties.
Food and Drink
- The hotel’s buffet restaurant opens for breakfast serving Continental, traditional British and full American options.
- Luciano’s is an Italian restaurant open for lunch and dinner with a casual dress code.
- Al Dhiyafa Grand Kitchen offers international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
- Al Basha serves up traditional Middle Eastern fare at lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
- The Grand Grill South African steakhouse opens for lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual.
- Andreea's International Fusion Cuisine lets you sample fine-dining dishes from around the world for lunch and/or dinner. Reservations are required and there’s a smart/casual dress code.
- Salamar serves Cuban dishes in a Latino-themed environment. Dress code: Casual.
- The Club Lounge opens for breakfast. Dress code: Casual.
- 4Two offers a romantic, candlelit experience at dinnertime. Reservations required, dress code: Smart/casual.
- Dubai 1 is known for its all-day beach parties and after dinner service is transformed into a club.
- Al Manara Beach Bar is the place to go for laid-back drinks and snacks. Open all day.
- The Acacia Lounge Coffee House is where to get your caffeine fix throughout the day.
- English inspired The Underground Pub, allows you to enjoy a pint in a venue inspired by London’s tube system.
- The Polo Bar offers fine brandy and cigars during the day and evening
- The Pool Bar is open all day for ice creams, drinks and other treats.
Half Board packages include lunch or dinner at the resort’s all-day dining restaurant- Al Dhyafa Grand Kitchen or a 3-course set menu at either Luciano’s Italian or Al Basha Lebanese. All-inclusive packages are also available.
- 446 rooms
- 2 buildings
- 25 storeys
- Free Wi-Fi
Overview of Rooms
Tower rooms at the Habtoor Grand Beach Resort and Spa come with a king-sized bed or two singles and feature a partial sea view. Upgrades to full sea views and family rooms with extra beds are available. Club rooms offer accommodation at a higher level and can be upgraded to ocean views or a family suite. Club suites have a separate bedroom and partial sea view. The Ambassador suite has a large bedroom, two bathrooms and offer sea views. Entrance to the Club Lounge is also included in the rate. Presidential suites have two bedrooms on a higher level with sea views. The Royal suite has three bedrooms, a large living area and a balcony. The chairman suite occupies a penthouse position.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare