Dates · 2 Adults, 1 Room, Economy
Turunc Resort Hotel
Our Customer Rating
(Based on 188 customer reviews)
This is our third visit to this resort and as ever still has that beautiful view. The hotel we noticed had had a makeover in some area's. The staff were friend,so polite and helpful. So much food was served you would never go hungry just a shame that certain nationalities pile there plates up and don't leave any for anybody else.
Checked in Fri 10 Jun 2022
The Turunc 5* Hotel is an elegant hotel offering unrivalled comfort and hospitality along the bay on its own stretch of private sandy beach complete with cove, in an area of Turkey, 20km south of Marmaris enjoying a wonderful climate 365 days of the year. Close by is the picturesque village of Turunc where guests will find a fabulous array of great restaurants, street cafes, good shopping, and lively bars.The Turunc offers holidaymakers the perfect chance to sun bathe, relax by the pool or on the beach or join in the range of facilities/amenities on offer and make some great holiday memories to last a lifetime.
Local tips: this peninsula is awash with coastal paths for the explorer in you – walk where the ancients trod and see the unchanging natural coastline enjoyed by holidaymakers and explorers for the last millennium.Please collect your keys from reception.
TURUNC OTEL SUMMER ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE
- Breakfast-Open Buffet : ( 07:30 - 10:00 )
- Late Breakfast : ( 10:00 - 10:30 ) (just Tea,Coffee and Breadtypes)
- Lunch-Open Buffet : ( 12:45 - 14:00 )
- Dinner-Open Buffet : ( 19:30 - 21:30)
- Snack Bar (only drinks) : ( 12:00 - 16:00)
- Snack Bar-Alternatife Menu : ( 14:00 - 16:00 ) (Kinds of Burger,Bonfrit,Kinds of Sandwich,Turkish Pizza and Pizza,sausage) Aqua snack bar Altenatif Menu : The otel giving the opening Time by the arrivels (Kinds of Burger,Bonfrit,Kinds of Sandwich,Turkish Pizza and Pizza,sausage)
- Coffee and Cake Time : ( 17:00 - 17:45 )
- Midnight Soup : ( 23:00 - 23:45 )
- Just Local alcoholic & nonalcoholic and hot beverages: (10:30 – 24:00)
- Palm bar : (20:30- 24:00)
ACTIVITIES & SPORTS:
- Watersports on the beach : All watersports are extra of charge
- American Billard, Aerobic, Watergymnastic,Table Tenis
- Animation for Kids (05-12 ages –every day 10:00 – 12:00 / 14:30 – 17:00)
- Mini Disco for Kids -every evening
- Whole day Animation for Adults & Teenagers,Show Programmes at Amphi Theatre-13 days-(Musicals,Competetions,Sketchs etc)
- Daily Games and Sport Activities with animators (Beachvolley,Dart,Pool Games, Competitions in pool etc.)
- T Club Disco with charge extra (24:00-04:00) park with 7 slides Center,Sauna,Turkish Bath-Free is with charge-Umbrella,Sun-chair,Sun-beds are Free.
*Operating times, activities and sports may be affected by the number of customers in the hotel and weather conditions.
The published prices are based on Customers Residing in and/or Travelling from the country in which they booked their accommodation / holiday. Non-residents may incur additional charges on check-in depending on their country of residence as detailed in the booking conditions/notes. Proof of residency may be required.
Babysitting / Childcare
Our customer reviews
Checked in Sun 14 Aug 2022
I would rate this hotel just about 3 to 4 star. I stayed in many Turkish hotels previously and when they mean 5 star you can see the difference. Our room was changed into a duplex room on arrival. Although both rooms were spacious, it’s not good if you have kids going up and down the stairs. Furniture were tired and beds were too small. Daily room service was good, the staff cleaned and changed the bedding and the towels everyday. They also stocked up the fridge with water. Food was little repetitive, but if you like your veg and salad there were always plenty of choice. Breakfast was served from 7 till 11 and was the best meal of the day for us. Plenty of choices with omelette stations. The WiFi did not work on our bedroom despite reporting it to the reception several times. Hotel’s beach is lovely for a morning swimming with fish.
Checked in Fri 10 Jun 2022
This is our third visit to this resort and as ever still has that beautiful view. The hotel we noticed had had a makeover in some area's. The staff were friend,so polite and helpful. So much food was served you would never go hungry just a shame that certain nationalities pile there plates up and don't leave any for anybody else.....so greedy and then to see they never cleared the food from there plates after all. It's about time these hotels put some rules in place. Our room was not cleaned and bedding wasn't changed like it said it would be, but after my husband had complained to reception it soon got sorted out. Other then that we would definitely recommend a lovely stay 😉 it might be long winded travel, but it is a beautiful place.