Lowest Price Guarantee
We track competitor prices every week to ensure we can offer you the lowest price when you book with Travel Republic.
Found your holiday cheaper somewhere else?
We will not be outdone! If you find your holiday (or hotel only) on an ABTA and ATOL protected travel website, we will 100% match the lower price.
How do I make a claim?
Simple! Before you make your booking, give one of our friendly Sales Team members a call on 020 8974 7200 if you are in the UK and 01 536 0820 if you are in Ireland. They will be able to confirm the validity of the price you found and honour the match on your new Travel Republic booking.
Ok great! What do I need to do now that I’ve found my holiday?
- Call us immediately as the price you find needs to match ours at the same time you contact. Prices change every second and we operate on a live system, so we promise you the best price at the exact moment in time of your search.
- Website must be ABTA and ATOL protected and it must be a package or hotel-only booking. We cannot offer matches for flight-only bookings as airline prices are always subject to change.
- The price you find must be based on the same flight or accommodation, same travel dates, duration and board basis, and the same currency as your Travel Republic booking.
- Make sure the price you find has not been reduced by a voucher, loyalty scheme or group discount.
- Check the cancellation terms of the booking match ours. We won’t be able to match a non-refundable room type against a refundable room type.
- Sometimes competitor websites may display prices no longer available or otherwise incorrect and where we believe this could be the case we will check with the competitor / travel provider directly to make sure the price shown is accurate before refunding.
- We do not accept claims from customers who have made bookings with another travel provider and then attempt to make a claim.
- We reserve the right to refuse any claim where we are unable to verify the claim to our satisfaction, in accordance with the above points.