Very friendly staff food was lovely and the whole place was spotless no complaints about anythingCarol from Dublin, checked in Mon 09 Oct 2023
- Onsite waterpark
- 4 outdoor pools
About Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort
Sitting on the shores of the Aegean Sea, Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort makes an ideal choice for those looking for a hotel with a wealth of facilities and plenty of activities. This 4-star hotel has a bright and airy decor and is surrounded by spacious gardens and boasts an onsite waterpark and wave pool, so there’s plenty to keep everyone entertained. The nearby beach is also an ideal place to relax and soak up the sun.
Apart from the beach, there’s also a selection of outdoor swimming pools for you to enjoy, as well as a fitness centre and numerous sports including tennis and volleyball. When it comes to dining, be sure to feast on the hotel’s buffet restaurant, or you can sit back with a drink in one of the hotel bars. Alternatively, the Tingaki resort is just six km away where you will find a range of eateries and entertainment options.
Who Is It Great for?
Visitors to Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort recommend this hotel to families thanks to its wide range of facilities, including its onsite waterpark and wave pool featuring numerous water slides. Previous guests also liked the sports facilities and the proximity to the beach.
At a Glance
- 20km from Kos International Airport
- 6km from Kos town centre
- 3km from shopping area and restaurants
- Free private parking is available
Pool and Leisure
- Waterpark with water slides, theme pools, wave pool, and kids’ pool
- Two tennis courts
- Multicourt (for Tennis and Basketball)
- Gym room
- Open air theatre
- Multipurpose indoor hall
- Massage room (at an extra charge)
Restaurant and Bars
- Buffet restaurant
- 2 à la carte restaurants
- Lobby bar
- 3 pool bars
- Gelateria Ice-creme station
- Animation program including sports day & evening entertainment
- Kids’ clubs (4-12 years) operating 10:00 to 13:00 and 15:00 to 17:00
- Video games (at an extra charge)
- Pool tables (at an extra charge)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Currency exchange
- Laundry service (at an extra charge)
- Luggage room
- First aid
- Babysitting (at an extra charge)
- Internet corner (at an extra charge)
- Car, bikes & motor bike rental (at an extra charge)
Local Area and Things to Do
Labranda Marine Aquapark Resort features an ideal location on the seafront and close to the resort centre. Those looking to spend their days in the warmth of the sun’s rays, will love the close proximity to the beach or lounging around one of the hotel’s outdoor pools. If you’re looking to stay active, a number of sports are available at the hotel as well as a selection of local water sports including kitesurfing.
For the adventurous spirit, explore the island, as this dynamic resort is just six km from the ancient Asclepeion temple and seven km from the Archaeological Museum of Kos.
Food and Drink
- Nafsika serves buffet cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Dionysos - Greek Speciality Restaurant serves traditional Greek dishes in the evenings.
- Pizzeria & Trattoria serves a variety of pizza, pasta, salad in the evenings.
- BBQ & Pizza offers hot dogs, Greek souvlaki, chicken and pizza in the afternoons.
- Pan is the lobby bar and is open in the evenings and serves a variety of drinks.
- Calypso is the hotel’s pool bar and offers drinks and snacks through the day and evening.
- Lotus is one of the hotel’s pool bars serving a wealth of drinks during the day, including: soft drinks, beer, wines, coffee & tea
- 21 blocks
- 338 rooms
- Two floors
- Free Wi-Fi is available
Overview of Rooms
The hotel features brightly decorated rooms that are all equipped with air conditioning, TVs, free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Standard double rooms are ideal for two people and feature twin or double beds and a furnished balcony, while standard one bedroom rooms are suitable for families, consisting of two single sofa beds and two twin beds, also with a furnished balcony. Standard two bedroom family rooms are available as well; one room having a double king-size bed and the second having a single bed and a double sofa bed.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Bar and restaurant opening times may vary based on the season.
Babysitting / Childcare