2 Adults, 1 Room
Our Customer Rating
(Based on 1 customer review)
Welcome to Mikhmoret, the vacation jewel of Israel just 30 minutes from Tel Aviv centre. White sandy beaches are waiting for you to experience the natural beauty of this resort. Fishing, cycling, kite-surfing, trail hiking, and a rich night life are a few of Mikhmoret’s major attractions.
- Convenient bus and rail connections to Tel Aviv, Haifa, and Jerusalem.
- A 4-minute walk from your room to the beach.
- Being the home of the Marine Studies College, it hosts a very lively student community.
- Located right in the heart of Hasharon Park, the largest state park in the centre of Israel, it is home to a variety of wildlife: foxes, jackals, and different kinds of birds.
- The near-by Beit Yanai beach is the leading beach for kite surfing on the Mediterranean Sea and attracts surfers from all over Israel.
- Endless attractions: horse-back riding on the beach at sunset, biking and hiking in the park, kite surfing courses, scuba ping, and anything you can think of.
- Free wireless internet
- Free linen and towels
- Free pickup from the bus stop
- Free luggage storage on arrival and departure
Our rooms are located 4 minutes walking distance from the beach.
All of them are in apartments, which means you don’t need to share your kitchen and bathroom with the whole floor.
All are vintage design, have garden views and are equipped with everything you could think of:
- Air condition
- Colour cable TV
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooking ware, plates, glasses, and cutlery
- Private balconies
- Full size stove
- Free parking
- Queen-size beds
- Mirrored closet doors
We are just 30 minutes from Tel Aviv centre and Haifa.
One hour from Jerusalem.
40 minutes by train to the airport.
Within 5 minutes walk to:
- Beach bars
- Beach restaurants
- Grocery shop
- Tennis courts
- Basketball and soccer court
- Post office
- Fishing pier
Our customer reviews
Annamarie, Great Yarmouth
Checked in Tue 19 Jun 2012
Very homely residential hostel literally 3-4mins from a beautiful beach and very friendly local people. Adam the host is brilliant and will help and advise with any enquiry you may have. Also there is a stream/river 10 mins walk away with hundreds of giant soft shell sea turtles ( very rare ) which you can feed by hand. Overall a very nice place to come and chill by the sea and meet travellers from around the globe!!! AAAAA++++++