Choose to book through Travel Republic. Compare the best prices from all leading airlines, hotels and much more.
Fully licensed & bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation - TA0724.
Book your holiday with confidence!
All day, every day, low low prices guaranteed.
Our customers said
Near the beach
Near to restaurants / entertainment
Suitable for families
Suitable for older people
Suitable for younger people
Newsletter sign up
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- This does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly.
- A technical error has occurred, please try again.
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and fantastic offers.
Thank you .
has been added to our mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the travelrepublic newsletter, entire your email address below, and click 'Unsubscribe'.
Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain
C/ Pompeu Fabra 54-62 43840
Most recent booking for this hotel was today at 19:06
“ Although not luxury accommodation, we had a fantastic holiday here. The staff throughout are pleasant, we were always greeted with a friendly smile, whether in corridors, dining, or having refreshments from bar.8.3 Great
David from WishawLoading...
“ Staff very friendly and helpful - food in the day very very good - evening meals - OK - entertainment for families excellent - staff put lots of energy into their work8.0 Great
Patricia Ann from LiverpoolLoading...
The Hotel Calypso, located in Salou, is just 10 minutes from the beach, 3km from the Port Aventura theme park, and 12km from the Reus Airport. There are 532 double rooms, all with full bathrooms, balconies, air conditioning and telephones. The restaurant is buffet-style and in the summer you can enjoy the open air restaurant.
The Hotel Calypso has two swimming pools, hydro-massage and many other facilities and services to help you enjoy your stay. A particular highlight is the different daytime and night-time entertainment programs as well as the shows and thematic dinners.
The Hotel Calypso is located in Salou, one of the main tourist centres of the Costa Dorada. This coast enjoys an exceptional climate with beautiful fine-sand beaches and coves. It offers a variety of ways to enjoy the sea with all kinds of water sports. Salou is also an excellent point from which to set off and explore many of the marvellous spots on the coast and throughout the province of Tarragona.
Double Rooms: (per 1, 2, 3 or 4 people) The Hotel Calypso has 459 double rooms with two separate beds, full bathroom, balcony, air conditioning and heating, cable and satellite TV and telephone. Optional safe deposit box.
- Recently refurbished
- 10 minutes from the beach; 3 km. from Port Aventura.
- Buffet service restaurant
- Open air restaurant. (July and August)
- Internet Centre
- Large entertainment team
- Night-time shows
- Air conditioning
- Full bathroom
- Cable/ Satellite TV
- Cots on Request.
- Optional safe deposit box
- Check-in time: 12:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 10:30 a.m.
- There is a parking area just 150 meters from the hotel.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Two swimming pools for adults, one with hydromassage and two pools for children.
- Game room.
- Leisure area with four bowling lanes, table football and pool tables.
- Children’s play ground.
- Ping Pong table.
- Entertainment team with two monitors. Activities all day long and shows at night.
Our dining room offers a buffet-style service, where you will find a wide variety of Mediterranean and continental dishes to choose from. In the summer months you can choose to dine at the open-air Al Fresco restaurant that features an a la carte menu of Mediterranean cuisine, where you can try the succulent meat and fish specialties made by our chef. You can also enjoy the thematic dinners organized by our entertainment team.
- Buffet restaurant open for lunch (from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.), dinner (from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.) and breakfast (from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.) in the hotel. There are thematic dinners three days a week (Caribbean, Western, Tex-Mex, Italian and others).
- Open air restaurant open in July and August, serving dinners a la carte from 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- One free dinner for a week-long stay.
- Pool bar
- Bay bar
- Apple Bar (from 7:30 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.) with big screen TV for sports events and movies
- Mediterranean bar-lounge
- Handicap accessible.
- No disabled rooms.
- No pets are allowed, except guide dogs.
- Public telephone
- Internet centre
- Taxi service
- Currency exchange
- Car rental
- Port Aventura ticket sales
- The hotel has a luggage storage room where you can leave your bags
Breakfast Buffet: (08:00 - 10:00)
- Cold Breakfast: Coffee (Sara Lee / Marcilla) and branded fruit juice (Pascual). A variety of fresh bread and cakes, cereals, fresh fruit and a selection of cold meats.
- English Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausages, etc...
- Selection of salads, meat, fish, rice, pasta, French fries, steamed/boiled vegetables, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Selection of salads, soups, meat, fish, pasta, fresh fruit and homemade desserts.
- Drinks: Water, wine, soft drinks and beer.
- Vegetarian Meals, and Specials: Tex-mex, Indian, Chinese.
- Sandwiches, crisps, nuts and dried fruits.
- Afternoon Tea includes tea, coffee (normal and decaffeinated), milk, sugar and cakes/biscuits.
- Selection of individual tubs of Ice cream (minimum 3 flavours)
- House wine, sangria, soft drinks, water, coffee, tea, national beers and national spirits (gin, vodka, rum, whisky, brandy etc Adults Only)
- Note: IMPORTED ALCOHOLIC AND NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ARE NOT INCLUDED.
- Daily daytime and evening Entertainment and Activity Programme.
All In customers are identified with a bracelet or card (personal and non-transferable) which givems them access to all their amenities. All customers who are in the same reservation group must be on the All In (all inclusive) option during the whole duration of their stay.
All products listed in the All Inclusive List in the bar, Snack-bar, diningroom and so on are quality brands. There will be a supplementary charge of 50% of the public selling price for all other drinks not included in this list. The customer will be served with a maximum of two drinks at any one time. It is not permitted to accumulate drinks or give them to other customers. Alcoholic beverages will not be served to under 18s. In the interest of Hygiene and Health and Safety it is not permitted to take food or drinks from the dining room or snack bar. The Management reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to those behaving inappropriately. All of the All Inclusive amenities are exclusive to the customer and sharing with customers on different board options is not permitted. In case of infringement of the All In benefits, non-acceptance or non-compliance with these rules, the Hotel reserves the right to withdraw all facilities. For your benefit and following the norms of health and hygiene, food or drinks cannot be taken out of the Dining Room or the Snack-bar. The management reserves the right to refuse to serve alcohol to those behaving inappropriately. All the All Inclusive amenities are exclusive to the customer and sharing with customers on different schemes is not permitted. In case of infringement of the All In advantages, or non-acceptance or non-compliance with these rules, the Hotel reserves the right to cease all amenities.
Our customer reviews
Michael from Blackrock
“ Room was bit small for 4 beds , could also do with painting , otherwise all ok
“ Top Tip: Plenty of pubs and food outlets nearby
Linda from Droghedr
Need of painting in the rooms plenty of space for your clothes room was fine kept clean bed changed and room cleaned every day.
Food was fine geared more for spanish but still had plenty of choice.
Entertainment was geared for the spanish but there was at least 100 over 60s spanish staying they must do a special for that age group.
everything stoped at 11.30
Pool area need of painting didnt look great.
Orla from Navan
“ when we arrive staff was very friendly nexcept one particlar woman she was horrible to us blond old woman.. all we ask was spare key which we had only 1 key between 4 of us even though 10 of us went they all had spare key cause they ask other staff also one room was smokey and we ask to change the room but one staff said they will clean it again and if we still not happy we morn we ask to change room which was no problem but told us it be later on.we went out came back that eveing this horrible blond woman said we weren getting the room we didn give up but got it at end also lots kids running around with drinks food spilling all over place which they should b told off that our only negitive feed back kids club on holloween was awsome well worth to see it food ( lunch /dinner) should have been different every day breakfast deserts were fab we would personally not go back to same hotel
Paul from Dublin 17
“ the hotel is great /food hot and great/its just aa pitty that the ai finishes at23.30 instead of 24.00 #
Rosanna from Celbridge
“ had a great holiday everything about hotel was perfect would surely recommend it thank you
Photos of the Salou area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.