Tryp Port Cambrils Hotel
Cambrils, Costa Dorada, Spain
Rambla Regueral, 11 Cambrils 43850
Most recent booking for this hotel was 15/05/2013 at 10:32
“ Although out of peak period the hotel and staff were wonderful.Extremely helpful desk staff, good advice re bus times etc for exploring, good food, wonderful atmosphere, very well placed for the beach. Absolutley huge and comfortable bed!8.7 Excellent
Stuart from WarringtonLoading...
“ This hotel is first class...location is right in the centre of Cambrils and an easy walk to the beach and restraurants. As a bonus - we had a family suite (2x kids age 12 and 10 and 2x adults) with rooms/balconies overlooking the ocean. I cannot fault the hotel/location at all...HIGHLY recommended!9.5 Exceptional
Edward from GalwayLoading...
About our rooms TRYP Port Cambrils:
- 156 rooms including, 4 Junior Suite, 2 rooms for the disabled, 20 connecting rooms and 4 Family room
- 14 Premium Rooms with sea view and Premium Bed (developed by Flex), financial newspapers, iron and ironing board, etc.
- Bathroom with hair-dryer, magnifying mirror, antimoist mirror, telephone and amenities
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial telephone
- Wireless Internet Access
- Writing desk
- Free safe
Services and facilities TRYP Port Cambrils:
- WIFI Internet access throughout the hotel
- Parking for up to 80 cars (not included)
- Hotel fully adapted to the needs of the disabled
Leisure services TRYP Port Cambrils:
- 2 Outdoor swimming pools, one for children
- Renovated gymnasium with Cardio-Theater system
- 2 Saunas
- Children's area
- Evening entertainment: Dance to live music and theme nights with dinner show (both in high season only)
- Watersports and multiadventure tours available at the Watersports Center of the Costa Daurada
- 5 Golf courses nearby
Restaurants and bars TRYP Port Cambrils:
- Buffet-style Restaurant Tosca with theme buffets and show-cooking service (open from 8pm to 10pm)
- À la Carte Restaurant Aida specialized in nouvelle cuisine (open from 8pm to 11pm)
- Barbecue Il Corsario, poolside, serving drinks, ice cream and snacks (in summertime only, open from 11am to 6pm)
- Terraza Veranda serving a range of sandwiches and set meals from 1.30pm to 4pm, and aperitifs and drinks all day long (in summertime only)
- Lobby bar, the perfect spot for a drink, set meal or sandwich (open from 10.30pm to midnight; 1am on weekends)
- On request, special menues for companies, coffee breaks, banqueting service, weddings and cocktail receptions
- Half board includes breakfast and dinner
Our customer reviews
Sean from Dublin
Would have given a higher rating but no pool for our time there was very disappointing also there was a lot of work bring carried out around the pool area which could have been done earlier in the year
We have stayed here twice before and thoroughly enjoyed our stay
The food choice was fairly limited - I presume it's because it's early in the season
I also think there should also be a residents bar for those who would like a drink in the hotel after 12
The hotel staff are excellent !!
“ Top Tip: Nice walks to salou along seafront
Aidan from Dublin
“ Staff very helpful and very friendly. However, there was no water in the pool for the entire week we were there, despite being told it would be in use. Also we were half board and the potatoes, vegetables, chips etc. were cold.
Jesse from Portmarnock
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Edward from Galway
This hotel is first class...location is right in the centre of Cambrils and an easy walk to the beach and restraurants. As a bonus - we had a family suite (2x kids age 12 and 10 and 2x adults) with rooms/balconies overlooking the ocean.
I cannot fault the hotel/location at all...HIGHLY recommended!
“ Top Tip: The Chinese restaurant 'Casa Shangai' is EXCELLENT- HIGHLY recommend this also!
Henry from Dublin 6w
“ Not worth booking half board as the standard of food was so poor as to be inedible almost every evening. Dining room staff quite rude.
Photos of the Cambrils area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.