Choose to book through Travel Republic. Compare the best prices from all leading airlines, hotels and much more.
Fully licensed & bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation - TA0724.
Book your holiday with confidence!
All day, every day, low low prices guaranteed.
Our customers said
Near the beach
Near to restaurants / entertainment
Suitable for families
Suitable for older people
Suitable for younger people
Newsletter sign up
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- This does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly.
- A technical error has occurred, please try again.
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and fantastic offers.
Thank you .
has been added to our mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the travelrepublic newsletter, entire your email address below, and click 'Unsubscribe'.
Sol Cala D Or Apartments
Cala D'or, Majorca, Spain
Els Revells, Santanyi 07660
Most recent booking for this hotel was yesterday at 21:36
“ Have stayed hear a number of times. Very clean hotel (reception/public areas, as well as apartments). Our apartments had been subject to a cosmetic upgrade (new flooring and redecoration throughout), which was nice.9.4 Magnificent
John from IlkleyLoading...
“ FINE8.0 Great
J from HuddersfieldLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
A fully modernized apartment complex, 250 m from Cala Gran (the largest of the Cala D’Or coves) and Cala Ferrera. The Sol Cala d'Or is very close to the heart of the picturesque resort, full of restaurants, bars and shops – many within a pedestrian only area. Cala D’Or is the perfect resort for couples and families alike. Although this units caters for children in high season, it is nice and quiet without a noisy entertainment programme throughout the day and evening. It is the perfect spot for couples to relax at their pleasure and enjoy the local surroundings. Located 29 km from the popular Cuevas del Drach caves, 60 km from the airport, 65 km from the city centre of Palma de Mallorca, 73 km from Portals Nous, 80 km from the Casino and 86 km from Valldemossa.
About our rooms Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- 91 Apartments (double rooms with lounge) and 60 Studio rooms
Services and facilities Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- The hotel only opens in high season (May - October)
Leisure services Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- Huge outdoor pool with children's section surrounded by terraces and sunbeds (to be paid separately, unless on an All Inclusive basis, when they are free of charge)
- Mini Club and children's playground with children´s entertainer from June to September to keep the little entertained during the day
- Lounge with Internet Corner (to be paid separately)
- Close by, tennis, diving, windsurfing, Vall d'Or golf course
Restaurants and bars Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- Air-conditioned cafeteria open for breakfast and dinner (from 9am to 11.30am and from 7pm to 10.30pm)
- Pizzeria (from midday to 11pm)
- Pool bar with barbecue service (from 9am to midnight)
- Snack service
ALL INCLUSIVE includes:
- Breakfast- from 08:30 to 10:00
- Lunch at the snack bar from 12.30 to 15.00 (soft drinks, wine and beer included)
- Dinner from 19.00 to 21.30 (soft drinks, wine and beer included)
- Snacks available at the snack bar from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 19:00
- Unlimited locally produced alcohol and soft drinks at the bar
- "All Inclusive" includes: breakfast buffet (08:30 - 10:00), lunch (12:30 - 15:30), dinner (19:00 - 21:30), bar (10:00 - 23:00), snacks (10:00 - 12:00 and 15:30 - 19:00) and drinks (wine, water, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea and infusions)
Our customer reviews
John from Ilkley
Have stayed hear a number of times. Very clean hotel (reception/public areas, as well as apartments). Our apartments had been subject to a cosmetic upgrade (new flooring and redecoration throughout), which was nice. Reception staff were all friendly and helpful. Some of the outside bar staff however could be surly.
The pool is great, the adjacent Spar shop ideal (good choice and prices) and the location is ideal, with shops and restaurants on your doorstep and Cala Gran beach only a short stroll away. No complaints (apart from the niggle of surly bar staff, but it's water off a duck's back when you're on holiday!). Recommended - hence our repeat visits. Enjoy.
J from Huddersfield
D from Netherton
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Brian from Newport
“ Very enjoyable the staff very friendly. The apartment was basic but comfortable and very clean The pool area is well kept and a lifeguard on duty Plenty of sun beds and we did not pay A well run operation
“ Top Tip: Toby Jug on way to beach Spanish bar with Irish cook Food lovely
Susan from Coventry
“ The staff are exceptional at these apartments. I was taken ill & the Receptionist sorted a doctor, then ordered a taxi for my partner to get my prescription filled.
Photos of the Cala D'or area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.