Sol Cala D Or Apartments
Cala D'or, Majorca, Spain
Most recent booking for this hotel was 08/12/2013 at 02:19
“ Hotel was lovely the only bad thing was the bed was very hard as it was a sofa bed . But would still come back and it's in the perfect location right shops and bars all around but not noisy10.0 Spectacular
Sally from NorthamptonLoading...
“ Very clean and breakfast had lots of choice.8.4 Great
William from DerbyLoading...
Hotel overview Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
A fully modernized apartment complex, 250 m from Cala Gran (the largest of the Cala D’Or coves) and Cala Ferrera. The Sol Cala d'Or is very close to the heart of the picturesque resort, full of restaurants, bars and shops – many within a pedestrian only area. Cala D’Or is the perfect resort for couples and families alike. Although this units caters for children in high season, it is nice and quiet without a noisy entertainment programme throughout the day and evening. It is the perfect spot for couples to relax at their pleasure and enjoy the local surroundings. Located 29 km from the popular Cuevas del Drach caves, 60 km from the airport, 65 km from the city centre of Palma de Mallorca, 73 km from Portals Nous, 80 km from the Casino and 86 km from Valldemossa.
About our rooms Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- 91 Apartments (double rooms with lounge) and 60 Studio rooms
Services and facilities Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- The hotel only opens in high season (May - October)
Leisure services Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- Huge outdoor pool with children's section surrounded by terraces and sunbeds (to be paid separately, unless on an All Inclusive basis, when they are free of charge)
- Mini Club and children's playground with children´s entertainer from June to September to keep the little entertained during the day
- Lounge with Internet Corner (to be paid separately)
- Close by, tennis, diving, windsurfing, Vall d'Or golf course
Restaurants and bars Sol Cala d'Or Apartamentos
- Air-conditioned cafeteria open for breakfast and dinner (from 9am to 11.30am and from 7pm to 10.30pm)
- Pizzeria (from midday to 11pm)
- Pool bar with barbecue service (from 9am to midnight)
- Snack service
ALL INCLUSIVE includes:
- Breakfast- from 08:30 to 10:00
- Lunch at the snack bar from 12.30 to 15.00 (soft drinks, wine and beer included)
- Dinner from 19.00 to 21.30 (soft drinks, wine and beer included)
- Snacks available at the snack bar from 10:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 19:00
- Unlimited locally produced alcohol and soft drinks at the bar
- "All Inclusive" includes: breakfast buffet (08:30 - 10:00), lunch (12:30 - 15:30), dinner (19:00 - 21:30), bar (10:00 - 23:00), snacks (10:00 - 12:00 and 15:30 - 19:00) and drinks (wine, water, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea and infusions)
Our customer reviews
I from Warrington
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Sally from Northampton
“ Hotel was lovely the only bad thing was the bed was very hard as it was a sofa bed . But would still come back and it's in the perfect location right shops and bars all around but not noisy
“ Top Tip: Beach 2 Minuit walk couldn't ask for better
William from Derby
“ Very clean and breakfast had lots of choice.
“ Top Tip: Cal D`Or beach was beautiful. Use the little train great way to get about the resort.
Sheila from Hoddesdon
“ We were very pleased with the hotel. Nice and clean and plenty of food. Ana works very hard to maintain standards. We chose all inclusive and thought it was value for money. Other guests were friendly and there was a nice atmosphere.
Jayne M from Rotherham
“ The Sol Cala d'or apartments is a great place to stay. The pool area is fairly big with plenty of sun loungers and the pool is lovely and safe too as there is a life guard on duty. The staff are really helpful and rooms are comfortable and very very clean. The location is perfect for everything you should need on your holiday such as restaurants, bars, supermarkets, shops and the beach is only a short stroll down the street.
“ Top Tip: The Hollywood is a bar/ eatery / karaoke bar, great for evening entertainment or a quick bite to eat, great for families and couples. Very good, fun atmosphere. Indian restaurant just up the road on the corner serves delicious Indian food. Tropical Gardens just down the stairs behind the Hollywood bar has good family entertainment and Maybu Hay in the centre serves fabulous cocktails both alcoholic and non- alcoholic. The beach a stroll away is beautiful, jumping from the rocks is a great way to cool off and look at the fabulos villas surrounding the cove.