Choose to book through Travel Republic. Compare the best prices from all leading airlines, hotels and much more.
Fully licensed & bonded by the Commission for Aviation Regulation - TA0724.
Book your holiday with confidence!
All day, every day, low low prices guaranteed.
Our customers said
Near the beach
Near to restaurants / entertainment
Suitable for families
Suitable for older people
Suitable for younger people
Newsletter sign up
- Please enter your name.
- Please enter your email address.
- This does not appear to be a valid email address. Please check that you have entered it correctly.
- A technical error has occurred, please try again.
- An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again.
Stay up to date with all our latest news and fantastic offers.
Thank you .
has been added to our mailing list.
To unsubscribe from the travelrepublic newsletter, entire your email address below, and click 'Unsubscribe'.
Melia Cala D Or Boutique Hotel
Cala D'or, Majorca, Spain
Portinax 16-18 07660
Most recent booking for this hotel was 10/06/2013 at 13:08
“ Staff well trained and offered exceptionally good service10.0 Spectacular
Richard from Gerrards CrossLoading...
“ We stayed here for a week in a junior suite which we were upgraded to as the hotel had no room for us when we arrived and we were sent to another hotel for a night. Although unhappy with the hotels mix up when we returned we had a huge room with king size bed and a balcony everywhere was spotlessly clean.9.3 Magnificent
Tracy from DerbyLoading...
Hotel overview Meliá Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel
The Meliá Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel with its 4 buildings is located in a beautiful Mediterranean garden spread over 7,100 m2, just 200 meters from Cala Gran and 250 meters from the city center of Cala d'Or, offering the most relaxed and peaceful environment.
About our rooms Meliá Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel
- 18 Luxury rooms decorated in the typical Majorcan style, surrounded by gardens
- 31 Junior Suites of 50 m2 for 2 - 4 personas (max. 3 adults) with a living room with couch, bedroom and kitchen
- Bathroom with a hydromassage-tub and hair-dryer
- Air-conditioning / heating
- Direct dial telephone with fax connection
- Free Wireless internet connection (WI-FI) throuhout the hotel
- Satellite TV
- Room service
Leisure services Meliá Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel
- 3 Pools: exterior pool with whirlpool and children's pool, children's pool with playground, and an indoor heated pool with whirlpool
- Spa with fitness center, sauna, steam bath, biothermical shower, and on request, massages
- TV Room
- Table tennis, badminton and croquet
- Rent a bike
- Possibility to practice water sports
- Special discounts at the Vall d'Or golf course (8 km)
Restaurants and bars Meliá Cala d'Or Boutique Hotel
- Breakfast buffet (from 8.30am to 10.30am)
- Restaurant Es Llaüt, serving a wide range of daily menus
- Bar Sa Partera, poolside, open for drinks and snacks from 10.30am until late
- Piano Bar (open from 8pm to 1.00am)
All Inclusive Service Includes:
- 08:00 – 10:30 hrs. Assorted cold and hot Breakfast Buffet served in “Es Llaüt” restaurant.
- 12:00 – 15:30 hrs.: Lunch a la Carte in “Sa Pastera” Snack bar.
- 19:00 – 21:30 hrs.: Dinner a la Càrte in “Es Llaüt” Restaurant.
- 11:00 – 23:30 hrs.: Unlimited consume of soft drinks, concentrated juices, hot and cold drinks, cocktails, national and international alcoholic drinks (“PREMIUM” drinks have an extra charge, 50 % discount on the price mark).
- Room Service 24 hours: You have the hotel’s Room Service Menu in your room at your disposal.
*** NOT INCLUDED:
Beauty & Massages, laundry and telephone are to be paid.
Our customer reviews
Lorna from Glasgow
“ Quality hotel, very clean, nice pool, good buffet breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff. Peaceful location yet only 5 mins walk to beach/cala d'or centre, shops, bars/restaurants etc. Nice Marina 10 mins walk, with more restaurants.
Elisa from London
Cleaning and services were excellent
Rooms spacious and fully equipped.
Innes from Ballachulish
“ Nice rooms, but very small ,bar service very very slow and they also had a very limited choice of drink. I don't want to sound negetive about the hotel but we have stayed in better. Staff were very nice and hepful. Lots of kids about !
“ Top Tip: Eat at D Trompe, very very good food and excellent service !
Peter from Ashford
“ A very good hotel an oasis of calm, while a short stroll will take you to bars and restaurants to suit all tastes. The Harbour is a little further but worth the walk and small coves are also within walking distance of the hotel, Cala D or has something for all,enjoy.
Stephen from Burton-on-trent
“ Good quality hotel in quiet suburb close to beach, harbour and plenty of restaurants. Little to fault and would definitely return. A good four star and close to a 5 star rating.
“ Top Tip: Great harbour at Cala D'Or
Photos of the Cala D'or area
Photos provided by . Photos are under the copyright of their owners.