Melia Salinas Hotel
Costa Teguise, Lanzarote, Spain
“ The hotel is great!!! is it near to the beach so you have the option to stay in the hotel or to go to the beach and do water sports. The hotel has daily activities which are really fun (aqua gym, yoga, reiki, bike riding, etc). The food is spectacular! the restaurant at night is absolutely great and you can find whatever you want!!! It is my second time in the hotel and for sure I will repeat.10.0 Spectacular
Luisa from MadridLoading...
“ Because of the French Air Traffic Control strike, we were 2 days late arriving. However, the hotel did their best to make up for this and treated us very well.8.6 Excellent
Kerry from DagenhamLoading...
Hotel overview Meliá Salinas:From the moment you arrive at the Meliá Salinas, the magnificent murals and architecture will tell you that you are somewhere special. A lagoon-shaped pool designed by local artist Cesar Manrique, located directly on the banks of the Atlantic facing Cucharas beach. Culinary magic from around the world and proximity to the area's finest golf are all here solely for your pleasure.
About our rooms Meliá Salinas:
- 277 rooms, including 197 double rooms
- Terrace overlooking the sea in the majority of rooms
- Fully equipped bathroom
- Hair dryer, magnifying mirror and dresser articles
- Interactive satellite TV
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hours room service
- 18 Junior Suites and 28 Master Suites with Royal Service: VIP check-in with refreshening towels and welcome drink, pastries and coffee/tee from 10.30am to 6pm, pillow and linen menu, Swimming-pool for adults (over 16 years of age), Internet Corner, late check-out, and much more
- 9 Standard Villas within an area of 750 m² with a 28 m² pool (only for 2 adults)
- 1 Presidential Villa featuring two separate villas in an area of 1200 m² with a private pool of 35 m² also with an outdoor dining patio, outdoor canopy, exterior porch and solarium, outdoor volcanic shower and garden (2 adults and 3 children aged 12 or older, or 4 adults)
Services and facilities Meliá Salinas:
- Hairdresser and beauty centre
- Rent a Car
- Wi-Fi area
- Internet Corner (additional charge)
- Tour desk
- Babysitting and medical services (on request)
Leisure services Meliá Salinas:
- Salt-water swimming pool
- Sports court
- 3 tennis courts
- Wellness Centre, sauna and massage service (not included in package)
- Mini Club 5 to 12 years (only available at Easter, in August and at Christmas)
Restaurants and bars Meliá Salinas:
- Buffet Restaurant Atlantida with live show cooking and daily changing thematic evenings, spacious outdoor terrace for breakfast
- Canaria - Complex with three theme à la carte restaurants decorated according to style: La Bodeguita - a Spanish Tapa restaurant, Especias - Specializing in rice and seafood and La Tarantella - Mediterranean restaurant. La Pérgola, a lovely terrace with incredible sea views for à la carte luncheons
- Guatiza Bar, with the spectacular Cesar Manrique mural
- Snack Bar located next to the swimming pool, offers drinks and snacks
Our customer reviews
Geoffery from Peterlee
“ Very nice hotel little bits let it down would say it was more of a 4*. The staff were very helpful and friendly but at time was not enough of them to cope with the busier times
Kerry from Dagenham
“ Because of the French Air Traffic Control strike, we were 2 days late arriving. However, the hotel did their best to make up for this and treated us very well.
Caroline from London
[This customer did not leave a comment]
Julie from St. Albans
No way is this a 5* Hotel as it currently stands - maybe it was when first built but that was decades ago.
One of the main reasons for choosing this hotel was the (supposedly) heated swimming pool. However the water was way too cold to swim in and the hotel staff really didn't seem to care that it was virtually empty for most of the time.
If the hotel was billed as 3* then we would have felt it was a reasonable deal but at 5* prices it was pretty poor.
“ Top Tip: Good restaurant nearby called Mister Romeo (Italian)
Catherine from Bedford
“ Beautiful hotel, in a fantastic location right next to the beach. The only thing I would say is that the rooms are rather small for a 5 star hotel going on past experience. We had a family room which consisted of two adjoining small rooms but the balconies were separate which was inconvenient. However, we didn't spend much time in the rooms so it wasn't a major issue. The food was delicious, really good quality, and the reception staff all very helpful.